Gasp

Conan was at the station, sitting at his desk. He looked across at Gavin's empty desk and sighed. Work was really boring without him here. He looked back at his monitor and started to fill out more cases which literally took his 5 minutes to complete them all. He leaned back into his chair and looked around the station; he really was bored.

The sound of one of the phone desks ringing near him caught his attention. Though he could only hear the dispatcher since he wasn't allowed to connect to the calls anymore. Conan lifted up his head and turned his attention to the person who picked up the phone.

"911 what's your emergency," they paused as they listened to what the caller was saying, "sir, i'm going to have to ask you to calm down. Can you please explain the situation again." Another pause was heard before the sound of paper scribbling on a notepad was heard. "Sir, i'm going to have to ask you to stay on scene. A officer will be over there in a few minutes with the rescue team and paramedics."

The dispatcher placed down the phone and quickly walked over to officer Tina's desk. Quietly speaking to her before placing the directions on her desk. She nodded and looked around the precinct for a second, before walking over to Conan's desk. Her shoes making a soft clicking noise on the floor as she approached, "You're Gavin's partner right?" Conan nodded and she spoke again, "Would you happen to know where he is?"

He shook his head slowly and looked over to her. "I do not know his current location, he was supposed to stay home today, and was home before I left," he explained to her. Tina nodded, "well, I was kind of looking to get his help with a car accident case, but since he's not here would you mind helping me out?"

Conan shook his head and stood up. "I would be glad to help Officer Chen," he replied and grabbed his jacket and put it on. Tina smiled softly at him and shook her head. "Please, call me Tina," she stated and Conan nodded. "Where is the case?" he asked and started to head toward the door. "Runyun street," she stated and Conan nodded. "That is close to Gavin's apartment," he mumbled mostly to himself as they exited the precinct, and into the chilly air of Detroit.

✧༺♥༻∞Timeskipbitches∞༺♥༻✧

   They stepped out of the car and saw the rescue and paramedics already on scene. Which'd make sense since they were just here to question the witness. Conan looked over to the car and froze. The familiar damaged status of the faded red of the Jaguar XJ catching his attention. The license plate visible from where it was placed on the back. It was Gavin's car. The car that Gavin had obsessively taken care of since he'd gotten it, was now rammed into a tree by a car, in not as bad condition, behind it. (Based on an actual accident I saw last week- Mac)

He couldn't see into the car based on his own standing position. Smoke could be seen coming from the hood that was badly smashed and opened slightly. The front bumper was smashed badly; pieces of the metal facing every direction. The rescue team was around the front doors. Three on the drivers side, while two were on the opposite side.

A team of paramedics were standing near them with a stretcher. Conan's led was bright red; stress levels were increasing quickly and a couple warnings popped up. He stayed rooted to where he was standing; he just couldn't move as he stared at the wreck, watching the rescue team try to free the body in the car.

When they finally got it out, oh god, it was Gavin. There was a giant gash on his head; blood covering most of his body. Blood was trickling out of his nose and mouth. His left leg was twisted in the wrong direction and was painful just to look at.

He could hear Tina gasp, and guessed she'd seen Gavin as well. The notepad she'd been holding dropping and making a slight flopping noise as it dropped to the asphalt. Conan finally got control of his body and quickly rushed over to the stretcher. Almost being stopped by those there but he was able to push past them. Quickly explaining to the people there he was an officer, and that was his "partner." (in more way than one) ((exactly)) (((Smooth))) ((((Iknowright))))
(((((Yeah)))))((((((anywaybacktowriting))))))