New Years Eve Pt 2

Gavin's POV

I look over at Conan and nudge him. "Yes?" He said and I stood up. "Lets eat now." I say and give Livia a hand. "Thank you darling." She said and I laughed. "Your still so British!" I say and lead her to the dining room.

We sit down and Conan turns on the fondue pot and puts in cheese and then grabs the stuff to dip in. Ya know, like bread, apples, carrots, celery, ect. "I want the black one!" I say and grab the black fondue fork. (I had to look up what they were called and I call them like pokey things X3) "I want the red one!" Livia says and grabs the red one. Conan looks at us confused and sighs. "I'll have the blue one?" He says and slowly grabs the blue one and Liv and I both laugh.

We eat our food which was perfect because Conan and then we went back out to the living room. "Do you guys want champagne?" Conan called and I smirked. "Hells yeah!" I yelled and Livia smiled. "What he said!" She called and I heard Conan chuckle. He brought three glasses of champagne and handed both of us one. I chugged it and I heard them both laugh. Conan handed me his and then I chugged it again. I looked at Livia and she held hers closer. "Uhh no." She said and took a sip. "We need more alcohol!" I yelled and Conan laughed. "No, we have another whole bottle of champagne after the first one." He said and I sighed and leaned back into the couch.

"Don't be a pouty baby." Conan sais and I glared at him. He smiled and patted my head. I scoffed and looked at the TV. I grabbed the remote and put on Harry Potter. "Ohh, my favorite!" Liv said and leaned back onto the couch. Conan sat down next to me and I leaned on him. "I still want more!" I said and he huffed. "Later!" He said and I sighed. Cookie hopped up onto Livia's lap and she jumped.

"You scared me!" Liv said and started to pet Cookie, causing her to purr. "What is her name?" She asked and I sighed. "Cookie!" I say and then she nods and looks back at the screen.

⁺˚*・༓☾Time Skip☽༓・*˚⁺

Two Harry Potter movies and five glasses of champagne later, it was finally 11:50.

"LETS GO!" I yelled and Liv laughed and Conan sighed. "Drunk idiots." He mumbled, carrying two more glasses of champagne. "YAS LES GO!" I yelled and grabbed the drink, downing it. "Lord." Conan said and I stood up on the couch, slightly wobbling. "ITS ALMOST TIME!" I yelled, looking at the TV clock. "ONLY FI-FOUR MINUTES LEFT!" I yelled and Liv jumped up on the couch. "LES GO MAH DUDE!" She yelled and I laughed.

Three minutes later

"ITS ALMOST TIME! HERE WE GO!" I screamed, jumping up and down. "TWENTY SECONDS!" Livia yelled and Conan scoffed. "You two are idiots." He said jokingly.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Liv and I screamed and I then jumped into Conan's lap and pulled him into a kiss. Liv laughed and sighed. "I'm tired!" She whined and I nodded. "I'm tired, take me to bed!" I yelled and nudged Conan. He sighed and picked me up and motioned for Livia to follow. "There, you can sleep in here." He said and then carried me to our room and tossed me into bed. I immediately fell asleep before he even crawled in bed.

Sorry this sucks but yeah. Happy New Year! I hope you guys have a good year and all that crap so yeah. I love you all so much and Au Revoir!

Your Obedient Servant,

A.Sch