Club Fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gayvin's POV

"Hello Gavin!" Eliza beamed and I smiled just at how happy she was. "Hi Eliza!" I say and wave at her. She giggles and looks over at Conan. "Hello! Are you the boyfriend?" She said and Conan chuckled. "I am." He said and pulled me close. I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Everyone awwed and I smirked. "Damn right!" I say and everyone laughed. "You are still as cocky as ever Gav." Angelica said and I smirked. "You know it!" I say and do finger guns. Conan sigh and lightly shoved me. "Oh you love me and you know it." I say and punch him lightly. "I know I do." He said and smirked. "So what are you all doing now?" I say and John answers first. "I WORK AT THE AQUARIUM AND I SEE TURTLES AND I DRAW TURTLES AND ALEX GOT ME A TURTLE AND I NAMED THE TURTLE PHILIP AND PHILIP IS THE CUTEST TURTLE EVER!" John yells and dramatically sighs and leans onto Alex's shoulder. "I LOVE TURTLES!" He screams again and kicks his legs. We all laugh at the smol bean and he giggles. "I am a lawyer." Alex says and I roll my eyes. "Of course you are Alex!" I say and everyone laughs. "I am a fashion designer and Laf is my model!" Herc says and Laf smiles. "It's true!" Laf says and put his hand on his hip and poses. We all laugh and then I look over at Eliza and Angie. "I know Peggy works at the pet store so you guys?" I say and everyone looks at Peggy. "WAIT YOU WEREIN CONTACT WITH GAVIN AND DIDN'T TELL US?" Laf screams and Peggy shrugs and goes back to scrolling through her phone. "Anyway.." I say and look at Angie and Eliza. "I work at the orphanage." Eliza says and I smile. "That's adorable Eliza! Totally you!" I say and she blushes and nods. "Angie?" I say and she sighs. "I took over dads company so all that boring stuff." She says and I laugh. "What about you Gav?" John says and pokes me in the arm. "I am a police officer!" I say and dab. They all groan and John punches me. "I had toooooo." I say and they all groan. "Have you gotten shot?" Herc says jokingly and I smirk. "Hell yeah I have!" I have and everyone looks at me wide eyed except Conan. He just smirks down at me.

"Wait what?" Laf yells. "Well duh, I'm a police officer." I say and roll my eyes and everyone just keeps staring at me. "Where did you get shot?" Alex says and I smirked. "Once in the shoulder, once in the waist, once in the chest, luckily it didn't hit anything serious, and once in the thigh." I say and they all gasp. "Did it hurt?" Eliza said and I nodded. "Hurt like hell the first time but I got used to it over time." I say and they all looked over at Conan. "Did you know this?" Angie says and he shrugs. "I knew he got shot of course." He says and I lean into him again. "How? Did he tell you?" John says and he smirks. "I have my ways." He says and I blush. Everyone laughs and I bury my head into Conan's shoulder. "Aww, le petit chaton is embarrassed!" Laf says and I look at him. "Why do you call him the small kitten?" Conan said and Peggy looks up from her phone and over at me. She smirks and then looks at Conan. "He sneezes like a little kitten and it's adorable!" She said and then went back to her phone. "PEGGY!" I yell and she shrugs and continues to look at her phone. Conan smirks and puts an arm around me. "That's adorable." He says and I groan. "Stahp!" I say and everyone laughs. "Peggy, I will tell everyone your secret if you don't say sorry." I say and she looks up from her phone with wide eyes. "You wouldn't..." She says and I smirk. "I scammed my brother out of a million dollars Peg, I would definitely do it." I say and everyone looks at me again. "What? It was great! Conan was there too." I say. "Elaborate." Alex says and I sigh.

"So Ellie called me stupid so I pretended to break down and I started to full on sob so he promised me he would do anything to make me feel better. I got him to pinky promise and then I said I wanted a million dollars and we have a pact so he couldn't go back on his pinky promise so yeah, I'm a millionaire! Also Peggy, don't think I forgot about you.." I say and everyone one looks over at her. She gulps and glares at me. "I hate you." She says and I smirk. "Aww I wuv you too! Now say sorry!" I say and she sighs. "I'm sorry." She says and I smirk. "It's cool Peggles! Also I wouldn't tell anyone!" I say and she glares at me again. "You jackass!" She says and I gasp and put a hand over my heart. "W-w-What?" I say and she immediately looks guilty. "W-Wait~" She says and I burry my head into Conan's shoulder.

I start to sob and Peggy keeps on saying sorry. "Cmon Gav! I'm sorry! I'll do anything!" She says and crosses her heart. I pick my head up and smirk. I make a gun with my fingers and pretend to shoot her.

"Gotcha!" I say and everyone looks at me shocked. "Hah! Now you owe me something! Get owned!" I say and Conan sighs. "You are insane Gav." He day and kisses the top of my head. "Jesus fucking Christ." Alex mumbled and I bowed in my seat. "Thank you all!" I say and everyone looks at me like I'm insane. "That should teach you all to not mess with me." I say and smirk. "Peggles, don't forget you sweared to me." I say and she nodded.

We talk for the rest of the night until about 9:00 when Alex and Herc were suuuuper drunk so John and Laf had to take them home. "Bye guys!" I say and waved. "Bye!" They all say and then walk out the door. "We're gonna leave as well before Peggy starts to get drunk." Angie says and Peggy whines. "Nuuu!" She said and Eliza grabbed her hand. I get up and Conan follows. "Bye! See you again at some point." I say and they all wave. Conan and I head home and then snuggle up in bed.