Red

WARNING!

There is smut so yeah. You have been warned s don't yell at me if you didn't want to read smut but did anyway.

Gavin's POV
I wake up with Conan's arms wrapped around me like usual. I sigh and wiggle out of his grip and fall on the floor. I grab Conan. Jr and put him Conan's arms. He snuggles into it but then pulls away.

"This isn't my kitten." He grumbles and I giggle. "Come back!" He whined and I just rolled my eyes. I go to walk out the door but he pulls me back into bed.

"Nuuuuu!" I yell and squirm around, trying to escape him. It was a lost cause because he is way stronger than me. I sigh and stop moving. He slightly lets go and I start to squirm again. He pulls me close and then starts to tickle me.

"S-S-Stop!" I yell in between laughs and he just chuckles. "Will you stay in bed?" He says and I shake my head and he starts to tickle me with out mercy. "C-C-Conan S-St-Stop!" I squeal and he just continues to tickle me. I keep squirming but then an idea comes into my mind.

"Master~" I moan and he immediately stops. I escape from his grasp and run out the door and to the living room. I hear his footsteps behind me and I giggle. I then am lifted into the air and I squeal. "St-op!" I yell while giggling. He twirls me around and then throws me onto the couch. I laugh and he walks over to me and sits down next to me.

"You are crazy kitten." He says and I hop into his lap, straddling him. "I know!" I yell and he chuckles and then puts his hands on my hips. "What am I gonna do with you?" He said shaking his head and smirk. "Anything." I whisper into his ear and he shivers. I pull away and look him in the eyes. I lean forward and connect our lips. He leans forward and I tilt my head back, deepening the kiss. He lightly bites my bottom lip, asking for access and I gladly let him explore my mouth. I pull away having to breathe and he smirks.

"Your naughty kitten." He purrs into my ear and I whimper. I grind into him and moan lightly. "Your being bad. Did I say you could do that kitten?" He said and I shook my head and he sighed. "I think you need to be punished." He said and picked me up, carrying to our room. He slams me into the wall and I moan. "You like that?" He said and I nodded. He leaned down and connected his lips to my neck. I moan as he leaves wet kisses along my neck. He eventually finds my most sensitive spot. I let out a gasp and then a shaky moan as he starts to lightly suck and bite, definitely leaving a bruise.

He pulled away and I whimpered and he smirked. "So needy." He whispered into my ear and I let out a shaky moan. He smirked and took a step back. "Strip." He said and I nodded, starting to slowly strip down to my boxers. He looked at me, taking in every inch of my body and then took a step forward. "So pretty and your all mine." He said into my ear, softly nibbling on my earlobe. I softly moaned and nodded. "I-I'm all y-yours." I panted out and he smiled. He then picked me up and threw me on the bed.

"We could try out all your toys." He said and I whimpered as he left the room. He returned with all the sex toys he bought me and had a smirk on his face. "Are you excited kitten?" He said and I whimpered out a "yes." He set all the toys down on the bed and then crawled between my legs. He kissed me and then trailed kisses down to my clothed erection. "You definitely are excited." He said and palmed me through my boxer, causing me to moan. He pulled his hand away and I let out a whimper, he then hooked his finger around the hem of my boxer and slowly pulled them down.

I let out a gasp as my member was met with cold air. Conan smirked and started to slowly pump my member, causing me to let out soft moans.

"P-Please C-Conan~" I whimper and he slows down. "What did you call me kitten?" He said and I gulped. "I think you need to be punished." He said and picked me up and slung me over his knee. "I'm gonna spank you and each time you have to count each one and thank me." He said rubbing my ass and I nod. "Y-Yes master." I say and he removes his hand from my ass. I whimper but then he brings it down.