Mistletoe

Gavin's POV

I wake up and feel Ni- err Conan's arms around me. It might take me a while to get used to that. I look over at my clock and see its 5:00. I groan and decide to get an early start on the day. I wiggle out of Conan's arm without waking him up somehow. I get in the shower and listen to T-Swizzle. By listen, I mean screeching the lyrics.

I get out of the shower and feel more energized and happy than usual. I look in the mirror while drying myself off. I put on the boxers I brought with me and walked into the bedroom. I grab a shirt that says Fuck Off on it because it perfectly describes me. I then grab my usual jacket but see that, sadly, it has a stain on it. I groan and throw it into my laundry hamper. I decide to just change my whole outfit and started to search through my drawer. I decide to be a total emo. I grab some black skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a black leather jacket that was brand new.

I walk over to my mirror and look over my outfit. I looked pretty damn good. I looked towards Conan and say him staring at me. I start to blush a little and look away.

"You look good babe." He says looking at me still. "Thanks." I say. "Gavin, I never asked but..." He trailed off looking away. "But?" I say looking at him. "Would you like to be my boyf-" I immediately cut him off knowing what he was going to say. "YES!" I yell and tackle him into a hug. He lightly wraps his arms around me. We pull apart and I head out to the living room so he could get dressed.

He comes out and we get in the car. We stop by Starbucks and get more Christmas themed drinks. We get to work early for the first time in my whole career. When we walk through the gates, everyone stares at Conan and me. I roll my eyes and just survey the area. Everyone looks like they have seen a ghost. Why? I have no clue. I look at Conan and he also looks confused. I look over at Tina and she smirks and points her finger up. I tilt my head and look up. Sure enough, there is mistletoe. I see Conan looking up too. I look back at everyone and blush. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. I look over at Conan, who smirking. I furrow my brows and continue to look at him. He leans down to my level and whispers into my ear.

"Should we give them a show babe." He says, pulling away with a devious smile. I get on my tippy toes and whisper into his ear, everyone still staring at us. "Lets do it." He smirks again and nods. He grabs my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. We keep getting closer and closer until we could feel each others breath. We connect our lips and hear everybody gasp. We kiss for only a couple of seconds before pulling apart. We slowly let go of each other but he interlocks our hands. We turn back and see everyone still looking at us, their jaws dropped, even a couple people fainted. I pull Conan to the break room, everyone watching us.

"Conan, I think we broke them." I say looking up at him. He chuckles and nods. We look through the window of the break room and see everyone still looking at us. I smirk and quickly give Conan a peck on the lips. He laughs and pulls me into a hug. Everyone was looking at us with their minds blown. A couple more people on the floor. I laugh and fall on the floor. I start rolling around, wheezing because I was laughing so hard. Conan was laughing too but not as hard as me. (Don't get any thoughts ya nastys.) I heard more thuds, more people? I guess me laughing genuinely is also shocking. I get up and look in the main area. I swear only five people were still conscious. Lord today is the best day of my life. I sigh and thought might as well finish them all off. I pull Conan into a passionate kiss and we start to make out for at least five minutes. We look out and everyone is on the ground. Even Connor. I laugh and come up with a plan.

"LETS DRAW ON THEIR FACES!" I yell, grabbing a sharpie. He smirks and we draw on all their faces. We high-five and leave. Today was the best day of work ever.