What?

HUGEEEE Thanks to @sparkstream for helping me with chapter as always X3 I hope y'all enjoy this chapter :3

Gavin's POV

I woke up and immediately felt cold. Where is my boo? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I don't really like being lonely ya know. (I'm always lonely bitch) I look over at my bedside table and see a note. Fancy ass bitch. I picked it up and read it because what else would I do hmm?

My Dearest, Gavin,

I'm sorry for leaving you but, unlike you, I have to go to work. I will try my best to keep you updated and I will tell you if we get anymore suspicious cases. Please take it easy today. I don't want you to get hurt. Please don't hurt yourself and or burn down the house. When I get home, you better not be dead. I love you Gavin and have a good day.          

Sincerely, Conan

I sigh and set the note back down and roll out of bed. I land on the ground with a thump and then lay there for a while.

"Death, please take me!" I yelled and then felt a weight on my back. "Yes! Take me!" I look over and see Socks. "Fuck!" I sit up and Socks gets flung into the air before I catch her in my arms. "Sup!" I said and she mewled. "I know!" I said and stood up and walked to the kitchen. I set socks down and then grabbed the cat food and filled up a bowl for Cookie and one for Socks and then two more for water.

"Bon appetite!" I said and then walked over to the fridge, searching for something that was either A. Easy to make B. Already made or C. Something edible. I sigh seeing nothing to eat and walk over and flop on the couch.

"We need fooooood!" I say to no one in particular. I sigh and turn on the TV. I scroll through the channels and find nothing.
"Ughhh! I don't have anything to do!" I said out loud even though I'm lonely. I get up and grab my jacket and leave.

I hop into the car and realize I have a cast on and this may be a little hard. I sigh and start my car and pull out of my driveway, only able to keep on hand on the wheel because of my cast. I drive towards the grocery store and then I hear a loud beep and then, everything is black.