CHRISTMAS TIME!!!

Gavin's POV

When I wake up, I realize, HOLY FUCK, IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! WHAT TWO WEEKS? FUHHHHHHH!

"CONAN WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!" I scream. Conan shoots up and looks at me. "The fuck babe, what is it?" He says looking at me. "ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS WE NEEEEEEED TO DECORATE!" I screech getting up. "Email Jeffery we need to go Christmas shopping." I say stretching. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. I brushed my teeth in the shower if you were wondering.  I get out and dry off. I grab a turtle neck because its cold and I grab some black skinny jeans. I look in the mirror and daaaaamn I look fine. Dat booty be poppin.

I go to the kitchen and grab a pop tart. I open the wrapper and take a bite without heating it up because I'm hungry. I feel arms wrap around me. I smile and lean back knowing its Conan.

"Yo what time is it?" I ask turning around. He smirks. "SHOW TIME!" He says, My jaw drops I and just  look at him. "Did you just quote Hamilton?" I say looking at him. "I did indeed." He says smiling. I look up at him and give him a hug. "I think I love you even more, I used to be obsessed with theatre, still am but more discreetly." I say burying my head into his chest. "Well that's good because I find musicals very interesting. Well the songs are." He says hugging me tighter. "Lets go get a tree!" I say taking another bite of my pop tart. He chuckles and grabs my hand. I go to take a bite of my other pop tart but he takes a bite as I raise it up to my mouth. "HEY!" I say lightly smacking his arm. He chuckles and just keeps looking forward. I stick my tongue out at him and he just laughs. He opens the car door for me and I hop in. We drive to one of the Christmas tree places and get out.

"Conan we need the perfect tree." I say pulling on his arm. He looks down at me and smirks. "Your acting like a child Gavin. I'm not complaining it's adorable." He says ruffling my hair. I blush and cross my arms. He laughs and grabs my hand again.

We walk around and look for a tree. Conan grabs a four foot tree and stands it up. "Look! Its as tall as you!" He says taking his hand and comparing heights but making his hand go up making the tree taller. I pout and look at him. "IT IS NOT!" I yell lightly pushing him. "Gavin, don't deny it." He says smirking. I scoff and walk away. He follows me and we eventually find the perfect tree. "THIS ONE!" I yell pointing at it. He laughs and picks it up inspecting it. "I think it's perfect babe, good eye." He says ruffling my hair. I smile and lean into his hand. "Awww, I love you babe." He says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We walk to the area where they cut the tree and get it trimmed. "TO THE CAR!" I sat pointing to the parking lot. He chuckles and nods his head. "Imma go get the car. You stay here." I say reaching into his pocket and grabbing the keys. I look both ways before crossing the street because I'm not dying today. I walk to the car and hop in. I pull out and drive over towards Conan. I get out and go get the string to tie the tree to my car.

I walk back and hand him the string and get back into the car. I scroll through tumblr because tumblr didn't die somehow. Conan finishes tying the tree to the roof of the car and hops in. We drive off and go to Walmart because I need some more decorations for our first Christmas.

I grab rainbow lights for obvious reasons. I then grab a mat for under the tree so my house isn't to messy. I then grab an ornament that says, "Baby's first Christmas" and show him it. He rolls his eyes but still puts it in our cart. I then grab three ginger bread houses because I know I will fail on the first one. We check out and Conan pays. I kiss him on his cheek and ignore the looks of some people.

We carry the bags to the car. By we I mean that I carry one and he carries the other like seven. We put everything in the cart and drive home.

"I cant wait to decorate!" I say grabbing his hand. He chuckles and rubs circles on my hand with his thumb. We listen to Hamilton because I used to have an unhealthy obsession until people started making fun of me. I still have a deep love for musicals which is sad.

We arrive home and I grab four bags this time and run in. Conan brings in the tree and other bags. He puts the tree in the holder we bought and then fills it up with water. I grab the mat out of one of the bags and spread it out under it. I step back and Conan wraps his arms around my waist and leans down to my ear. "You picked a good tree baby." He whispered into my ears giving me chills. I laugh and then wiggle out of his grip. "Lets go get the other decorations I have." I say running towards the entrance to my attic. Conan goes up and brings everything down. He says that is shouldn't have to. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.  I remembered I got Cookie a little collar with a bell on it. I grab it and put it around her neck. She seems to like it and I smile. "Your so pretty! Yes you are!" I say petting her. I then put her down and she runs off doing her own thing.

When he finally gets everything out, we start to decorate. I put on some yellow lights and then gold beads. I step back and look at it. I then run over and find the Baby's first Christmas ornament and put it on. I smile and then look over at Conan and see him laughing. We then start putting on the rest of the ornaments then step back and admire our work.

"Fancy." I say holding his hand. "Definitely." He says squeezing my hand. "Lets go do the lights on the house!" I yell grabbing the rainbow lights. He laughs and goes and grabs the ladder I have. He climbs on the roof and puts on the lights. "IT LOOKS GAY!" I yell. He looks down at me and I smile. "PERFECT!" He laughs and finishes putting the rest on. He then just jumps off the roof. I scream and run over to him. "WHAT THE HELL!" I yell. He laughs and hugs me. "Gav, I was designed to be a detective android, I can handle a fall from that high." I hug him tighter and he just laughs. I suddenly remember something. "WE FORGOT THE STAR!" I yell running in the house and grabbing the star we bought.

"Conan, pick me up I cant reach the top." I whine and look at him. He rolls his eyes and walks over. He grabs my waist and lifts me up. I smile because I feel so tall. I put the star on and then he puts me down. I yawn and then he picks me up bridal style and brings me to our bed. He drops me on the bed and then changes me because I'm lazy. He then lays down and I snuggle up into him and think about what I should get him before finally falling asleep.

I didn't go over it because I'm lazy so yeah. Sorry I haven't updated. I have been to busy reading other stories as you do and listening to Hamilton. Also I have had wayyyyy to many sports lately. Anyway thanks for reading. Also I think we got 4k reads so. LETS GO! XD Anyway, thanks for reading again and thanks for voting. If you have any requests for this I could add them in! I love you all and Au Revoir!

Your Obedient Servant,
A.Sch