Summer Heat

Once again it's another scorching day I laid across my bed barely dressed. I heard the locks to the door click.
My body temperature rises and my hormones begin to go crazy. The twins are back from their tour. They dropped their bags in the living room and head straight to the bedroom. I lay my head back down and pretend I am sleeping. I make sure my legs are spread apart just enough to entice them.
Larry lays directly in between my thighs gently kissing them.
"Mmmmm." I softly moaned.
"I see you miss Daddy." He says refering to the puddle between my thighs.
Miss ain't the word. I longed to have him inside of me it has been 6 months of me and my vibrator. But nothing compared to the way they made my body feel.
I opened my eyes and smiled.
Laurent entered our bedroom and laid at the top of the bed.
He stuck his tongue down my throat. Kissing me like he was trying to swallow my tongue.
"She misses my beast." He growled seductively.
I met Larry and Laurent three years ago and we have been together ever since. I guess you can say I'm lucky most women get the man of their dreams I get the men of mine.
"Why is so hot in here?" Larry asked."You want to sweat I handle that for you."
I laughed as I got off the bed. The only thing I had on was pair of boy shorts and a crop top shirt.
"You boys hungry?"
Larry licked his lips.
"Yeah lay back down I was just about to eat."
I went to the dresser and grabbed a hair tie and pulled my hair into a ponytail.
"So you no hear me the first time?" Larry said grabbing my waist pinning me to the bed. He knows I'm a sucker for pain.
"I gonna tear this up tonight." He whispered in my ear.
"Is that so?" I said knowing the answer already.
"Don't bite more then you can chew." He said as he let me off the bed.
"Mmmm Daddy I love it when you talk dirty to me." I moaned
Laurent was in the shower I undressed and entered the shower with him.
I grabbed the soap and ran it across his abs. He spun me around and bent me over.
He spread my legs apart and entered me from behind.
He pulled my hair and smacked my ass.
"Damn papi like that." I moaned.
"Just like that." He smiled as he continued to push his monster of a dick inside my walls.
"Don't stop." I screamed. But he stopped. "I finish later" he whispered as he washed his body and exits the shower leaving me in there hotter than ten suns. After I washed my body and was stepping out the shower Larry pushed me back in.
"Where you think you going?
"I guess back in the shower." That's the great thing about having two lovers I'm going to cum one way or the other.
He pushed me up against the shower wall.
"You miss me?"
"Yes Daddy."
"Show Daddy how much you miss him." He said as he unleashed his caramel anaconda making my mouth salivate. He smiled as he stared into my eyes seeing the hunger that lie within them.I have a very high sex drive and both twins know that. It's not nothing they can throw at me that I can't handle.
"How can I please you right now Daddy?"
Larry smirked.
"On you knees."
I did as I was told.
"Hands behind you back."
"Yes Daddy."
"Open you mouth I want to feed you."
Well good I was starving and had an appetite that only they could fulfill.
He pulled my head back and fed me his monster. Once I locked on to him he had to hold on to the walls of the shower. I had so much suction that not even air could pass through.
He moaned loudly trying to break free from my grasp so he wouldn't cum. But I wouldn't let go. Finally I felt the warm liquid flowing down my throat. I drunk from his hose until not a drip was coming out. I stood up wiped my mouth and smiled.
"That's how much I missed you Daddy." I said knowing that I put it down.
"No get too cocky lil girl, you ass is mine later Nikki." Larry said as he washed his body.
"Am I supposed to be scared?" I challenged.
"You better be scared is only one of you and two of us."
"And I can handle both of you." I said never  one to back down.
Laurent walks back into the bathroom.
"No play with me Nikki I unleash this beast and fuck you until you forget you name."
"Talk is cheap papi chulo  show me what you got." I was begging for trouble I needed all the smoke. I love fucking with their egos it makes the sex more intense. Laurent walked behind me grabbing a hand full of my hair pulling my head back to him.
"Be careful what you wish for bébé." He said as he gently bit the side of my neck. I moaned softly.
"See us know you inside and out us know how to make you moan what makes you cum quick and what you no like or pretend to no like." He let me go and walked to the sink. I knew my ass was in for quite the workout tonight and I welcomed it. My body craved it. I hope they had the energy cause I haven't had sex sex in 6 months and this build up was enough to send them into cardiac arrest. I smiled as I washed myself letting the aroma of my body wash flow throughout the house. I let my fingers travel into my opening trying to release the orgasm that was begging to be released. I felt it coming I gripped the walls of shower as it exploded through my body.
"Oh shit." I panted heavily as I watched it wash down the drain. I dried my body of and stepped out of the shower. I walked back into the bedroom and got myself together so I could cook.