Freaky New Years

It was New year's Eve. I had something special planned for the guys. While they were out I had a stripper pole installed in our bedroom. I left to get my hair nails and feet done. This shit was going to be expensive due to the fact it's New Year's Eve. I didn't care. Afterwards I hooked up with my girl Jazz she I've been rocking her clothes since forever.
The outfit she designed for me was the bomb. I don't know if Larry and Lau going to let me wear it though. After leaving Jazz I had two more stops to make. As I was entering Victoria Secrets my phone rang.
"Nikki you non home where you at?" Larry asked.
"Victoria Secret."
"Mmmmm you buy sexy undies?"
"Why so you can rip them." I laughed. I could see his expression through the phone.
"Where she at?" Lau asked Larry.
"Victoria Secret." Larry said.
"Where are you two?"
"Us in the mall." I was so busy talking to them I didn't notice to them behind me until Lau grabbed my hips. All I could do was laugh. I continued to sift through the lingerie looking for that one thing that said fuck me to the moon. I finally found it. I paid for it then walked to bath and body works. Larry and Laurent loved their candy apple scent so I tried to stay stocked up on that. Finally I made one final stop with the twins in tow. I picked up my package and then headed to my car. Larry decided to ride home with me while Laurent drove the other car. I was deep in thought trying to figure out how to keep them from our bedroom. Finally we got home the twins helped me with my bags. I took the bags into the guest bedroom and stripped to shower. Larry and Laurent followed suit. I grabbed my shower cap because I just spent a fortune on my hair. The steam from the water caressed my body as I was being sandwiched between my two horny lovers. Their hands roaming freely down my quivering body. Laurent tongue focused on my upper body while Larry's focused on my lower. They had me in a trance as they kissed licked and sucked on me making a meal out of me. The sensation increased as Larry's fingers and tongue played tug of war with my clit.
Lost between passion and ecstacy . I continued to ride his face. After he had his fill of me Laurent took his place. I was barely able to breathe my mouth unable to close my eyes rolling back into my head. My heart racing out my chest as my opening was being filled. Long and hard thrusts pushing me over the edge. Larry entered my waiting erected breast into his hungry mouth. His licking my breast in sync with his brothers thrust.
"Je ne m'arrête pas" I screamed.
"Fuck you know what that do to me." Laurent said as his pace quickens. His arms reaching under my body lifting me from the bed in one swift move. Sweat falling for my body as cum ran down my legs. Larry moved behind me licking down my spine causing me to clench around Laurent dick.
"Damn bro you make her kitty tight." Lau said as he thrust faster. Larry entered my ass before Laurent reenter my kitty matching his brother's speed. My head falling back to his shoulder his hands caressing my breast. I roared as my next orgasm fell from my dripping faucet. Laurent pulled out as Larry laid back on the bed switching from my ass to my dripping kitty without breaking stride. Laurent tapped my lips with the tip of his girth I swallowed him whole. It amazed me just how their thrusts stay in sync no matter what position we were in. I rode Larry hard and rough just like he liked it while deep throating Laurent making him cry for mercy.
"Merde Nikki non stop I about to-" before he finished his sentence he released all down my throat making me squirt all over Larry and in return he released inside of me. I collasped on his chest breathless. The three of us slept entangled between one another. Letting the high carry out through our dreams.