Wicked Game

After catching my breath an idea came to mind.
" Let's play a game."
"Ok what kind?" Larry asked.
I gave him a wicked smile. He smirked knowing I had dangerous intentions in mind.
"You two can be the masters I'll be the subordinate. Tell me what you want and I will obey."
"Yeah right Nikki you never do anything us say." Lau laughed.
"Yes I do."
"Yeah like when?" Larry said.
"Awe come on I promise I will."
"We'll see." They said in unity.
They both sat in thought searching for things to make me do. I have a confession there's a dark desire inside me that I must have fulfilled.
"So you let us do anything ?" Larry smirked.
"Anything you want my love." Oh lawd what in the hell is he thinking i thought to myself.
"Ok Nikki you sure about this?" Laurent said rubbing his hands together
"Yes well at least I think I am"
Laurent positioned his self behind me roughly grabbing my arm pulling it behind my back causing me to smile.
"Mmmmph." I moaned turned on by his aggression.
"So you like stuff like this huh?" He asked.
I just remained silent. He grabbed me by my throat as he kissed me leaving teeth imprints in my lip. I moaned in delight from the pain that was being inflicted upon me.
"Naughty naughty girl you need spanking." Laurent said as he bent me across the bed. Laurent licked his hand and made contact with my bare ass. The pain sent cum running down my legs.
"Again." I screamed.
He continued over and over each time sending my body into a euphoric state. He entered my body from the back as hard as he could pounding into my swollen opening. I felt my orgasm building again this one more powerful than the last. He continued his beating of my clit until my love poured out like water.
"Is my turn." Larry said as he grabbed me by my hair yanking it back as he entered me with such force my body trembled.  He bit into my neck as he began to  pound of my already beaten insides. You know that feeling you get when you just stuck. Well I was there I couldn't exhale or inhale I was just stuck in suspended animation.
"You like that Nikki."
My words were caught in my throat as I was gasping for the air I was trying desperately remember how to breathe. He took his hand and planted it firmly on the arch of my back pulling himself deeper into me.
The orgasm I was trying to hold onto was rapidly leaving my body. I was almost there when he just stopped. Why in the hell do they keep doing that?
"Nikki I want you to touch yourself."
"Yes daddy."
I started first slowly then my pace quickened as I began to moan it felt so good I wanted to scream my own name. Larry and Lau sat there as I continued to pleasure myself. I felt that orgasm sneaking up on  me again "oh gawddd I'm about to cum" but before I could release Larry made me stop.  I wanted to kill him. He better stop playing with me and let me have this damn orgasm. I laid there for what seemed like forever waiting for their next command.
"Us make you cum not you." Larry said.
He bent me over entering me anally.
"Owwww." I screamed.
"You make sound I pound harder." he said as he wrapped my hair in his hands. I took a deep breath and shook my head yes. He continued to push his monster of a dick into my tiny opening. It was so painful that tears began to form it my eyes. I looked up to see Laurent sitting in the chair watching Larry mangle my ass. He had a sadistic like smile on his face that turned me on. Larry pace quickened as he pulled my hair harder. The pain changed into pure unadulterated pleasure. I bit my tongue trying not to moan but it was futile. I let out a roar louder than any creature on this planet has ever made. The sounds coming from me may have seemed somewhat possessed.
"More." I screamed as my ass continued to take a pounding arching my back so he could go deeper. He got lost in my pleasure losing his nut inside of me gripping my ass for stability panting for air.
"Fuuuck." He said as he finally regained his composure. He pulled out and collapsed on the bed sweat saturating his beautiful body. I was tired but refused to let them win. 
Fuck I thought I got to deal with this raging beast next.