Let Me See

We were on our way back from their workshop. I knew for a fact that I was in trouble. I then wrote a check that my ass had to literally cash when we got back to that hotel room. I tried to play it off like I wasn't intimidated but my body told a different story. I was in the shower washing the sweat from the day off my body. The guys ordered room service and was just about to join my shower when I stepped out. The water dripping from my body stopped them in their tracks. The way they looked at me made my pussy pulsate and drip. They walked towards me making my legs turn into gelatin their gaze never leaving mines. I bit down on my lower lip as they got even closer. Walking backwards and back into  the shower because there was no way they were letting me pass.
"You talk a lot of shit fille now it's time for see if you can back it up." Larry said. I stared at him my eyes as wide as golf balls as their snakes unfurled. Both twins had me pinned between them my chest heaving up and down as I searched for words to say.
"Awe Nik you non scared are you?" Laurent asked as his long fingers travelled between my cleavage. Larry's soft kisses on my neck travelling slowly south made me whimper. Laurent smiled wickedly as he looked at his double.
"You know what that sound mean mon frère?" Larry shook his head yes. Starting from my lips he devoured every part of me daring me to cum. My wrist being held behind my back and my legs spread apart I was vulnerable. Laurent licked his lips as he moved his tongue at a snails pace dragging his tongue down my neck lingering around my erected nipples down my abs onto my navel as his tongue flicked at my belly ring.
"Mmmmmmm shit." I moaned as my head fell back onto Larry's hardened abs. I closed my eyes as his mouth wandered down my freshly waxed vagina he stopped once again to to toy with another piercing biting and tugging at it making we wetter. Taking the removable shower head down setting it to pulse he put it directly on my aching clit. Without warning I squirted his face drenched with cum and water. He looked up at Larry with a smile and said "one mon frère."  Larry smiled back and replied let's see how many more times she can do it. Letting go of my arms he let his hands roaming slowly down my body his fingers finding it's way deep into my wetness. The combination if fingers, tongue and pulsing water infiltrating my kitty was overwhelming. I was on the verge of collapsing as legs began to buckle. I was panting heavily grabbing on to whatever I could find for balance. The sound of Larry growling in my ear sent me overboard once again leaving Lau with a face full of cum.
"Damn Nik that's two mon frère" he said dipping his head back in between my legs.
There was a knock at the door giving me a reprieve for just a moment or so I thought the twins left instructions to leave the food in the room pick up the tip from the night stand and leave. Laurent finished his meal between my legs with a long passionate kiss.
"Mmmm La-La-Laurent." I managed to stutter between breathes.
"Mmmmm say my name say my name." He said imitating Beyonce. My legs now completely giving out thank goodness Larry was behind me to catch me. The sadistically sexy smile that crossed both of their faces sent cum streaming down my legs again.
"Ooooouu three us not even do nothing for that one." Larry said excitedly as he carried me to the bed.
"Eat ma reine you gonna need it you already burn so much energy and us just start." Lau said.
I struggled to fucking pick up the fork my hands were so shaky. Larry and Laurent took me out my misery taking turns feeding me. When I tried to grab a piece of fruit my hand was quickly slapped away "us have plans for that." Laurent said as he kissed my lips gently. I couldn't say that that the thought of what they were going to do with the fruit didn't turn me on and it showed once again cum begain to stream again but this time it was caught by a piece of pineapple moving up my thighs. Larry quickly places it into his mouth and moans with delight.
"Mmm that is the best pineapple I ever had."
"I want taste." Laurent said as he planted his pineapple into my kitty as if I was some type of dip. I ain't going to lie the way they were devouring that fruit made me want to try it. My mouth began to water as they continued to tease me with my own fluids taking turns dipping and eating from between my legs. They kept a constant stream of cum running from my body while they continued whatever game it was that they made up in their head. I was at their mercy as they had the upper hand for now.
Laurent looked deep into my eyes and said "NOW THE REAL FUN BEGIN."
I laid on the bed cumming for their twisted appetite. I was their all you can eat buffet. Laurent stood and stared in between my legs. He stroked his beast as he just continued to stare. Larry meeting his gaze nodded once again in agreement. I was flipped to my belly, ass in the air legs spread apart. I heard the boys behind me playing rock paper scissors. I shook my head.  They walked back around me Larry at the head of my body and Lau at end. 
"I get to be inside you sweet mouth first." Larry bragged.
Laurent content where he was too. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom tip and began to suck the warmth of my breath and the suction from my lips made him growl.
"Merde, Nikki that mouth of yours is going to be the death of me." I continued to tease him licking the tip of his dick then playing in the pre cum. I was lost in playing with Larry , I forgot Lau was still behind me all the way up until he entered me. The force alone sent Larry deep into my throat making him moan loudly. His thrusts were deep and long. Larry thrusts inside my mouth matching that of his brothers. I felt like a damn seesaw one thrust from Larry  had me clenching my pussy down on Laurent. One thrust from Lau had me trying to suck the life out of Larry. Between the two there was a lot of moaning, groaning and profanity.  I felt the tight grip on my hips as Laurent dug even deeper hitting a new spot. I had to release my grip on Larry for that one.
"Mmmmmmm ohhhhh Shhhittttt" I screamed as I came again. They had cum pouring from me like a faucet. I had lost count how many times I had cum just in that hour. Laurent inched his way out of my greedy kitty to make room for his brother. He had another place that he longed to be in. As Larry entered my pussy Laurent was easing his girth into my asshole. Before he make one full thrust cum was running down my legs. I felt like I was going to pass out from having too many orgasms. Laurent slapped my ass making more of the thick white fluid fall from between my thighs. Larry nibbled on my nipples and bit into my neck making my kitty surrender. The synchronized thrusts between the two became harder and faster pain then pleasure then more pain. I was panting, gasping, begging for air.
My eyes were doing a full roll into the back of my head as my hips jerked and their moves became constricted. The three of us climaxing in sync. We laid in the cum soaked sheets breathless. I didn't say much I was exhausted. I shut my eyes and let sleep claim me. I had payback in my mind as I dreamed.