The Vacation

We woke up that evening and decided to go clubbing. I wore a chain linked dress which they immediately made me change.
"You wear that for us only."
I laughed so hard I almost fell down. I went back in the bathroom and changed my clothes. They finally let me wear my black crop top shirt with black jeans. My hair in a curly mohawk. My navel decorated with diamonds and on the left Larry name was tattooed on the right Laurent. My oversized hoop earrings decorating my ears. J's on my feet. The club was in walking distance from the hotel. As we walked through the door immediately they were mobbed by fans. Larry searching through the crowd making sure I was ok. Laurent finally grabbed my hand pulling me towards him. The twins danced to every damn song that came on.  They finally convinced me to get on the floor and dance. Larry and Laurent twerking up against me. Okay anything they can do I can do better. Now the way I twerk was something that would had made a pornstar blush. I twerked up on a hand stand sandwiched between the two. The way my ass bounced and the sway of my hips was the cause of us leaving the club early. Their long legs taking bigger steps than my tiny legs could. Larry put me on his back as he felt I was taking too long. As we entered the hotel room he placed me on the bed. Sitting in the chairs in the hotel room they wanted their own strip tease. Laurent put on Beyonce's Dance  for you. As the song began I sashayed across the room straddling Laurent. Rotating my hips in a circular motion as he removed my shirt. I unclipped my hair shaking it free as I continued to dance on his lap. Next thing to be removed was my bra as I continued to dance on him he kissed down my body making me moan. Bending backwards flipping on to Larry's lap my hips still rotating to the music Larry unfastened my pants sticking his hands down my panties. Kissing my neck. I felt it wasn't fair that I was  the only one dancing.
The twins switched places with me as they took turns giving me a lap dance I'd never forget. Larry and those hip thrusts had me in a trance. Laurent made it even more kinky as he handcuffed me to the bed grinding his body up against mine making me wet every time he touched mines.
As the song ended. The twins gave each other a look and a nod. Spreading my legs wide as I laid upside down in chair they handcuffed both of my legs to the bed post. Laurent starting off the festivities as he stuck he long fingers into my pussy. This frigga was strategic with them damn fingers as he moved them in and out harder faster curving them around my pearl. Every time he pulled them out he licked the cum from his fingers.
"Tonight I let Larry suck and fuck you I going to film it."
Larry uncuffed my legs and helped me onto the bed. He cuffed my arms to the bed so I couldn't get away from him. Laurent already had my shit soaked but Larry was about to flood the whole fucking bedroom. Spreading my legs apart kissing up my thighs biting them enough to almost break flesh. My clit aching as the warmth of his mouth teased it.
"Ayyyyyye please Daddy." I said begging him to taste her.
"Non talking unless you moaning or scream for my name." His head dipping back between my thighs as Laurent stood above us filming the whole damn thing. Larry mouth finally made contact with my greedy over sensitive clit. His tongue so deep in her he hit her ovaries with it making my body squirm. He pulled me back down so he could finish his french kiss with my kitty. It seemed like he was down for hours he ate me until I was crying for his to stop and even after begging he went on until I squirted for the sixth time into his mouth. He finally let my hips go. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand saying "Damn I was starving but now is time to fuck you til you pass out."
He entered me so hard I felt that shit in my lungs his dick hitting my swollen overly sensitive clit. Each thrust making my back arch of the bed. The sound of our bodies smacking together made me cum even faster. His hand around my throat as he drove my head into the headboard.
"Mmmmmm fuck moan for me Bébé let Daddy know you like how I squeezing your lungs."
"Ahhhhh shit yassssssss fuck me harder. He grabbed my hips again pushing his monster of a dick into my rib cage I think he might of broke one but who gives a fuck. He fucked me so hard I seen Lucky charms. This lasted for another hour before he blew his load and I squirted all over him the wall myself and the bed. There were no words exchanged afterwards because my ass passed out for real this time. Next thing I remember is fucking cold water being thrown on me and Larry standing there with a yeah I did that shit look.