Home At Last

We just got home from our vacation on the island I was sad but it felt good to be home. I was in my room unpacking my bag when I felt something hard and thick press against my ass. I knew who it was without looking at their face. It was Lau. "Bébé you clothes making me uncomfortable. Let me take them off." He ripped off my clothes leaving me completely naked in front of him. He licked his lips as he continued to stare at my body.
"Mmmmph bebe God break the mold when he created you."
I could do nothing but blush they always somehow knew the right things to say.
He pushed me onto the bed and began to devour my greedy kitty. "Oh fuck Daddy your tongue feels so good!" I moaned out bucking my hips up off the bed. He pushed his tongue in and out of me so deep I swear I felt his tongue run across my ovaries. One of his fingers found its way into my ass fingering it fast. My moans turned into screams making Laurent moan against my lips.
"Shit fuck Daddy I want you inside me!" I begged.
He pulled his mouth off my kitty and his fingers out of my ass. He pushed my legs apart and thrusted into my ass hard.
Never one to be left out plus he can feel everything that's happening as if its his dick plowing threw Nikki. Gripping himself, closing his eyes and moaning "fuck". He looks up and stalks to the room to see Lau splitting her in half. "
Damn you couldn't say anything" Chuckling as he gives long deep thrust Lau responds "why I knew you'd feel this tight ass on your dick as if it was you fucking her.
"Hell yea" Larry says and starts to strip sliding her hair from her face he looks down "open up baby I wanna feel that throat"
"Never one to disappoint I let him stick that monster deep down my throat. He knew I had a vacuum  for a mouth why did he like tempting fate. As soon as he entered my mouth he was screaming for mercy. 
"Ahhhhh shit Nikkkiiii why you mouth feel so good."
"Mmmm... Because I've been taught so well daddy I know what this big dick needs.
Oh Fuck!!" Lau snaps his hips touching something he hadn't before and says "less talking more sucking" Larry chuckles "Mmm.. Fuck that and suck daddy's dick" Looking down at her he sees the print of his dick bulging in her throat "that's it take it all Nikki take all this dick. Ahh don't bite baby don't bite." Gripping her hair tighter now fucking her face" Hollowing out her jaws Nikki takes what they give her like a fucking champ she was made to take them like this.
"Gurgles and slurps were all you could hear along with the smack of Laurent's hand on Nikki's plump ass. Larry's eyes rolled uncontrollably stuffing her warm mouth with a whole helping of cock. He moaned expletives till he felt his body on the brink. "Larry! No! Non yet!" Laurent screamed out trying to gain his own sense of control back. Easily letting it slip away between her hot temptation. Both Twins pulled out in tandem making Nikki groan and pant in frustration. "Mon dieu bebe....shit." Laurent wiped the sweat from his brow taking in a deep breath to steady his mind.
"Oh is no over yet bebe". We just getting started now open up that sweet pussy for papi I’m starving.” Larry said.
Just to tease him Nikki opened her legs slowly earning a impatient groan from him. He threw her on his shoulders & backed her into the wall again breaking a hole in it. Immediately he dove in face first slurping her juices. “Shit!!! Oooh that feels so good daddy!!” Lau turns them around & holds her legs open for his brother & rams into her ass again as his twin is devouring her sweet pussy. Larry starts massaging her boobs while eating her like his last meal while Lau begins to suck on her neck. “I I I mmmmm ggggooonnnn aaa shit!!!! I’m cummmiiiinnnnnggg!!” She squirted all over both of them but that didn’t stop them. They switched positions so that Nikki was now deep throating Lau while Larry pounded into her tight little pussy." 
"Fuck bebe your pussy is so fucking wet" Fucking her harder than he ever has making her scream out around Lau probing dick. His head going back Lau moans out then looks at Larry "fuck bro whatever your doing keep doing that shit because she's swallowing around my dick over and over." Smiling he slaps her ass raises her up a little and dives in. She knows that move she's seen this dance before and fuck it's more powerful in person than watching  him do it. "Is this pussy gonna squirt for me again, slapping her ass hard." Nodding her head he looks up at Larry and smiles seeing his eyes closed and mouth open and asks
"Is that drool I see bro?" Before his mirror can realize that he spoke Larry doubles the force behind his thrusting causing a chain reaction. Nikki's screaming her orgasm to every deity known to man, which sends shockwaves up Laurent's shaft that sends him spiraling into his first release of the night. Lau pulls out of that wicked mouth and sinks to floor trying to catch his bearings, still rock hard and eager for round two. The scene of his brother demolishing Nikki's walls while fighting through the suffocating grip of she has on Larry because she is still cumming just serves to speed up his recovery time..." 
“What you waiting for belle? Cum!” As if on cue she squirts all over Larry making her super deep throat Lau while screaming her satisfaction. That of course didn’t stop the twins. Lau pulled her from Larry & tossed her on the bed. Unknowingly Nikki has unleashed Beast & Blaze. Beast spread her legs so wide he almost ripped them off her body & dove in face first. Blaze came around and gripped her neck andstarted sucking on her erect nipples. “Stroke this dick my beautiful queen and you better not cum until I tell you to. Fuck what Beast say you gonna hold that shit or us stop do youu understand.” She nodded her head. “Cat got your tongue I said do you understand.” “Yyyyyaaaaaaaasssss!!! Oooh mmmyyyy Gggooodddd!!!” Blaze started back sucking her nipples and began to rub her clit relentlessly as Beast continued to eat her like it was his last meal. Beast then stuck two fingers inside her drenched pussy and continued to eat her while Blaze started kissing her lips passionately. She was so close but she knew if she squirted she would regret it.
"Ok.. Regret was an understatement of what she would be. Releasing Beast and Blaze meant unleashing something she knew nothing about. "Mmm... She taste so good baby. Nikki was so turned on she sat up & rode Lau’s face.  It’s time Nikki learned who Zaddy Blaze was. Larry thought to himself. Nikki was trying her hardest not to cum. She’s never seen this side of them before but she couldn’t hold it anymore. She squirted so hard on Lau’s face his fro was dripping with cum. It was dripping down his back too. Precum dripping from lau was turning Nikki on so much that they gave each other that look. It was time to make Lau cry out in ecstasy.
"These friggas must be out their entire minds if they think I'm not going to cum. A wicked idea crossed my mind . Me and my bestie haven't went at it for awhile. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer. Her voice on the other end sent cum streaming down my legs. Without speaking a word she knew what I wanted. 
"I'm on my way." She said as she hung up. It's fine though cause I can play that game too. The thought of her pussy dancing on my tongue sent a shiver down my spine no I'm not bisexual just very sexually woke. I didn't realize exactly how turned on I was until the feeling between my legs intensified.
Soon as she walked thru the door she immediately began to devour me. “Fuck!!!” As soon as the twins heard me moan they smirked thinking they were the reason why until I told her to untie me & sit on my face. The twins didn’t know what to do their dicks harder than diamonds watching me slurp her pussy clean. Larry was the first to my side sucking on my wet opening. “You little she devil just love teasing us don’t you belle." Lau smiled.
" Well us gonna teach you some damn act right. That greedy sweet little pussy belong to us but if you wanna play this game that bitch will just have to watch and do as we say too." Larry said
Damn that dominance radiating from them was so fucking sexy.
"You bring her to this shit now she play by us rules.” Lau said as he kissed her friend on the lips tasting Nikki on her tongue. The taste of her making him moan out in delight. Just to make sure she had no choice but to watch them they tied her to a chair.
"Now bebe Let's see how bad you can be!" Larry smacks her ass demanding, "Fucking Count!" As he wraps his hand around her throat slamming into her with pain and pleasure. "Lau I think we need to remind her of her sexy ass place in this bed oui mon frere?"
Lau looked on lost in the curves of Nikki's body."Mmmhmmm" he agreed.
Yes this was going to be a long sexy night. Plenty of ass slaps and moans filled the room. No one was cumming alone if Blaze had anything to say about it. Nikki would cum all fucking night long.
Your so right" Lau says   "I want her to feel my dick as if its the one that's fucking her. Not forgetting about her friend I look over at her as she watches the sex filled scene unfold in front of her " You want a piece of this? "
She nods yes
"Get your ass over here" As she gets in arms reach I grab her throat bringing her in ride her face since your so used to doing that shit!  I don't wanna hear shit from her as she cum so repeatedly from his tongue and my dick. Before I let you go all I wanna hear from you from this is moment on is "mmmm".
Nikki’s friend stared with lust in her eyes . This wasn’t her relationship so she didn’t have to play by the rules she was simply there to please Nikki. But she must admit Larry was turning her on. She began to suck on Nikki’s neck looking directly into Larry ‘s eyes. Larry picked up on what she was doing and smirked. Forgetting that Nikki was possessive as hell and would murder both of them.
“Lau someone wants to play make Nikki squirt with us.” Lau pulled Larry away from Nikki and said “eat her sweet pussy girl and Nikki you better not cum.” “Watch us not her.” Larry said Nikki was so wet it was literally dripping down her legs uncontrollably. How in the fuck was she not supposed to cum?
Nikki ever the rebellious one refused to let them win. She looked down at her treacherous pussy saying bitch you better not cum. I held my breath trying to put my mind on anything other than the pleasure I was being giving. I was able to control myself for the moment that's all the way up until I felt teeth nibbling my clit. Fuck I thought as cum ran down my legs. I wonder what the consequences to this bullshit was going to be. 
Larry felt Nikki's yearning to cum. The ache coiled in her belly made her pussy clench and spasm over and over again. Each time she clamped down on him...Larry gave her ass another firm slap. Each one harder than the one before. That turned Lau on all the more Nikki's friend watched on as she devoured Nikki's pussy. Nikki trying desperately not to cum was turning Larry on. This was a war of strong wills. Who could Master Who. Top from the bottom as it were. But Larry knew the game both Nikki and her friend were trying to play. Nikki trying and failing not to give into him and Laurent. Her friend trying to tempt Blaze with embers of her own. Larry found it adorable. Neither would win. He is Blaze after all. They would learn that very soon. Lau sensing his mental shift locked eyes with her friend. "You need to be taught a lesson. I'm just the person to teach you. Get the fuck over her now. Hands behind your back. On your knees. Legs spread. You need to meet the Beast. Larry and Nikki hearing that demand were instantly more horny. Larry's thrust became harder as Nikki needed pain. Nikki was a breathless moan away from cumming. Blaze knew how to deny her however.
Watching as she did as told licking across his lips. He saw her ready and willing legs spread wide "oh so you think your ready for the beast huh? You think this is a game??  Gripping her hips he slid in, in one swift motion hearing her cry out and reach forward " Who told you to move those fucking hands get them back here!" Grabbing her hands using them as leverage as he see saws in and out of her with a snap of his hips and a pull of her wrist. Hearing her cry is satisfying for him but what he craves the most right is his name and he always gets what he craves.  "What's my name? He asks with a snap of his hips and a deep thrust to match. Nothing she says nothing because her breath is gone. But he doesn't care he want to hear and before he's done with her she'll know her place be screaming that shit the rest of the night. Vixen’s POV
Beast is very good at what he does to my body I have to admit. The way he thrusts so effortlessly is intoxicating but I won’t dare let him win. I push him off me and take him in my mouth slurping my juices off his dick. I flick my tongue on his shaft as I bob my head up and down looking up at him as I do. I grab his ball massaging them as I deep throat him. “Shit! Don’t do that you gonna make me cum!” I smirk on his dick  continuing my assault on it. His knees buckle and before he can cum I stop. “Lay down I wanna ride your face. I said knowing I had him just where I wanted him Come Blaze I wanna taste you! Nikki you already know what to do to me. My neck is waiting.” The Twins we’re drawn in immediately. Lau did as told and I sat on his face riding his tongue like my life depended on it . I took Blaze in my mouth moaning at the taste as Nikki kissed my neck. We both stared at Blaze with lust in our eyes. I grabbed Beast by his dick giving him a hand job making him whimper against my moist clit.
These two friggas know better. When fucking with Aniqua you fucking with a savage. I looked deep into Larry's eyes as his pole slid in and out of Vixen's throat. My mouth salivated at the thought of his pole cumming down my throat but also in the back of my head my emotions were getting the best of me. They were mine and the thought of another woman even my best friend touching them really crushed me on the inside. I grabbed him from her letting his dick hit the back of my throat. The suction from my mouth bringing him to his knees. Never losing eye contact as I sucked the breath out of him through his dick. Bringing him ever so close to cumming but stopping before he could. Letting my tongue roam back up his body to his neck biting hard enough to break his skin the salt from the thin line of blood was driving me insane. I continued to suck his neck leaving my mark of possession on his neck.
As Larry looked into Nikki's eye he smiled at her. He Caressed her cheek and then whispered in her ear feeling what she wouldn't say " what's wrong bebe? Did seeing my dick touch past your Vixens tonsils make you jealous. She's cute. But I'm yours. No need for jealousy. And don't think my Twin and I don't know you were fucking trying to top us from the bottom. He brought her face to his slowly and looked over at Vixen and as he ask this of his baby. "Who fucking owns you Nikki? Who makes you cum at just the thought of fucking you until you beg for mercy for me to stop. Who makes you wet at the mere whisper of my name. ...Blaze....SAY IT NIKKI" He bites her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood to the surface inflicting just the right amount of pain. As he does this he sticks his three fingers inside her finger fucking her slowly. In and out with an agonizing  pace while his other hand goes to their favorite place. Her throat. "Blaze" she whispers. "And you love your Blaze don't you my sexy little kitten?" "Yes Blaze" Then Cum for me as you watch your Vixen. Show her that she can taste you. But she'll never make you cum the way I do." Nikki lets go as she begins cumming for Blaze as he continues to punish her slowly. He knows she needs it harder. He knows she's craving his marks of possession. His dick.  His palm, his flogger, his crops, shackles, and bondage. But he will deny her. She is aware of her sins.
For that he will let her cum...but not the way she needs and desires to. Beasty takes in the exchange between the three of them with a smile. He knows his Nikki just as Blaze does. He will handle her later. Then they will punish her together.... Their way. Lau stands behind Vixen. Hand wrapped around her throat as he begins to fuck her with no shame for her sins. For thinking she can actually tame him was her first mistake. Trying to take on Larry was her 2nd and just fucking  DISRESPECTFORT. Fucking their Nikki was the ultimate sin just like thought of anybody touching them the thought of someone else touching her drove them insane. Nonetheless he will punish Nikki this way. Fucking NIKKI mentally while also painfully Fucking Vixen with pleasure physically through her own Ms. Vixen who can only just feel his pleasure knowing it'll never belong to her. And just as Vixen starts to attempt to cum again as Nikki actually cums for the second time at the hands of her  Blazes fingers and sexy words...Vixen is denied her orgasm. He pulls out and makes Nikki finish him off as he kisses her lips. When Lau shoots his load he to whispers words to Nikki. "Maybe next time you'll think before calling your fucking friends bebe. Now you're on punishment. You're still mine though, no worries bebe," he says as he softens the blow with a tender kiss. " Je T'aime Belle"he smiles "I'll leave you to deal with her love, I need a shower." Lau kisses her again then walks past Vixen with a kiss to her cheek. " You were fun belle. But you will never be ready." He exits the room leaving them alone. Larry kisses Nikki and says "Say goodnight to your friend bebe. Punishment starts now." He leaves to prepare. Nikki looks to Vixen and says .
“This was fun I’m glad I called you over” “Indeed bestie but can I have a word with Blaze for a minute before I go back to my hotel” “
Nikki not thinking anything of it shrugged and says "sure but make it quick I’m horny as hell” She goes and gets Blaze for her and her mouth starts to water at the sight of his nakedness in front of her.
“I thought I told you goodnight why are you still here”
“I want to talk to you about something I’m not sure how to say it so I’ll be straight forward. I know your heart belongs to Nikki but I can’t help but to want you. Tasting your delicious dick made me feel alive again. I want to feel you inside me. I’m willing to submit to your every desire and you won’t have to worry about me catching feelings. I just can’t understand how you understand my body so well without even touching me. I want more. That is all. I’ll go now.”
Blaze was taken back by her words but if she wanted to feel the burn of a punishment he would happily give it to her.
"Looking around for Blaze seeing him walk back into the room and hearing the confession of Vixen made me chuckle as I walked in. "So what is happening here I thought we told you to head home Miss Vixen but apparently you no listen good huh?!"  Reaching forward grabbing her throat and pulling her their way" Since you no listen good I guess we'll have to teach you a lesson. Walking to the bed with her throat firmly in my hands as Blaze watches on with a smile on his lips. "tie her up we have Nikki to get back too and I'm sure she'd be pissed knowing what her friend was currently doing". Lau was smiling as he watch Blaze tie her to the bed "Get your ass up there Blaze since she loves your dick so much give her all she can take fuck her throat" watching as Vixens eyes light up
" Yeah you enjoy that shit for now." Larry says crawling on the bed spreading her legs. "Since you like head so much you won't get any" Lau laughs "hmmph thinking you can tame a beast." He roughly pops her pussy seeing her jump and hearing her moan around Blazes dick as he fucks her mouth. Raising her legs and thrusting in and beginning his path of destruction as he plowed through her with a force she didn't know of. Biting her lips and smiling and he feel her squeeze him a telling sign of her on coming orgasm and stopping.
Popping her again "I never said you could cum Blaze take your dick out and ask her if at any time did I say she could cum?"  Tame a beast I'll show you what taming a beast looks like."
This was now a matter of getting Vixen in line. If she wanted to be his submissive then she had to learn the ropes. Vixen was enjoying every minute of this shit. Why don’t I give him a real reason to punish me. I started to moan his name while clenching my pussy so that he could see it pulsing for his tongue. I stared at him with the look of pure innocence mixed with lust. He spit on my pussy and I came again. Either way I was gonna get what I craved. Punishment. From Blaze. Beast was fun but it’s something about Blaze that makes my pussy leak uncontrollably. My legs began to shake as he smacked my pussy telling me to shut the fuck up. Seeing his dick twitch at the sight of my body squirming was what sent me over the edge. I squirted at the mere sight of it.
I sat there waiting for the twins. I'm not very patient and it's not like Larry and Lau to leave me waiting for them. I walked through our house looking for them. I was horny and I wanted to be satisfied. Something also felt off. As I approached the guest bedroom I heard profanity and moans. Naw I thought to myself they wouldn't be fucking another woman without my consent. As I walked closer to the door my heart sunk. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stood and watched until it was over tears streaming down my face. They would have never known I was there if not for me having a panic attack oxygen quickly leaving my lungs as I collapsed on the floor.
Hearing the loud thud of Nikki's body hitting the floor automatically got the twins attention. They snapped back to reality as they watched her gasp for air. They both ran to her side trying to help her control her breathing Lau ran to the room and got her inhaler. As her breathing calmed both twins took turns kissing her thankful she was ok. Larry carried her to their bedroom and laid her across the bed."Us make it better." He said his eyes filled with tears and remorse. Though it was Nikki who added her best friend into the mix it was forbidden to fuck another woman without her consent they both knew it but got lost in the situation. Larry kissed up her legs making her body quiver with each wet passionate touch of his lips his teeth sinking into her thighs. She moaned as the pain rushed through her body satisfying her need for his domination. His crop in between her thighs as she serenaded his ears with her lustful moans. Laurent sinking his teeth into her neck while pinching her nipples. She screamed to the sky from the seraphic pain and pleasure being served to her. As her orgasm built Larry once again let his crop hit her clit. "Ayeee" she screamed as her back arched from the bed. As she let her orgasm pour from her body they both left kisses on her tear stained face she closed her eyes drifting into a peaceful sleep.
After the high of the night before wore off I was in the worse of moods. I was pissed at myself for adding another element to our relationship. I was pissed at the guys and Vixen for the scene that that took place behind my back. After showering and cleaning the house I grabbed a book and laid in the guest bedroom. I didn't really want to talk I just wanted to clear my mind. It bothered Larry and Laurent when I got like this. They would do anything just for me to say something anything.I haven't spoke a word all day. Honestly I really didn't know what to say.)
"Ma reine?" I heard a voice say.
I looked up and saw Larry standing there with those sexy eyes.
"Huh?" I answered trying not to look at him.
"You mad at us?" He said as he walked to the bed he laid his head on my lap.
"Not really  I'm mad at myself. I made the decision to call Vixen. I invited her into our bedroom. I can't blame you two or her." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. Laurent entered the room with the same remorseful face as his twin. He sat behind me as I laid back against his chest. Quietness filled the room as the rain beat against the window and the thunder roared.  We laid in each other's arms just lost in the moment. Tears rolled down my cheeks as the sight of them and her ran through my mind.
" Us sorry bébé. Us really are" Laurent said wiping the tears from my eyes.
"She no mean anything amour us love you so much." Larry said.
Laurent played in my hair.
"No one non can replace you Nik." He said.
I didn't know why I couldn't let it go I knew they would never purposely hurt me neither would Vixen.
"Aniqua look at us you the one us want now and always. Get out of you own head." Larry said as he kissed my lips. I was rough on the outside but on the inside I was afraid of losing the two best things in my life. Tonight was a night of truth no sex was necessary. It was the twins for the first time seeing me completely naked and vulnerable seeing how much I truly loved them. But I realized in that moment they truly loved me too.