The Mile High Club

" Why us gotta get on plane?" Laurent complained the whole way to the airport.
"Ugh bro is gonna get us there faster. " Larry said.
"Us could of took boat."
"You know Nikki no like boats."
"Oh yeah right."
I shook my head as the two of them went back and forth.
I sat in the seat next to the window. They started arguing over who was going to sit next to me. Fuck it I thought I'll just sit in the middle. Finally we got settle into our seats the plane took off. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes but not before grabbing Lau's hand knowing how much he hated flying. Planes made me nauseous too.
I excused myself and went to the bathroom something was not settling right in my stomach. Laurent wasn't far behind me. I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I yelled occupied. The knock was persistent. I got irritated and pulled the door open " I said-"  Before I could even finish my sentence his lips were wrapped around mines, his tongue caressing mines. Pushed up against what assumed was a sink legs spread apart as he rammed his monster into my opening. His stroke seemed more intense than usual. My legs high up on his shoulders as he pounded my insides to a pulp. The high from the thought of being caught giving me an adrenaline rush. Screaming his name in pure ecstasy. Continuous pounding kissing rubbing and sucking as I scratch and dig into his flesh with my nails. Orgasm raging in my belly. Loud moans being forced from my lips. His hand around my throat as he came inside my womb. I returned to the favor by squirting all over him the both of us panting for air as we joined a very distinct club. Laurent stared at me saying "Welcome to the mile high club." As we exited the bathroom laughing.
Once we landed we were taken to our hotel room.  It was so beautiful. The first thing I did was took a long hot shower letting the water violate my body.  I wanted some company so I called Larry to join me. He took no time undressing and joining me. The water mixed with the heat of his body pressed against mine made a bitch wanna cum already but what did the trick was him whispering in my ear that thick accent was it was so sexy. It was taking me to places only he could take me. His tongue moving across my body had me me dripping wet. Never had I been rendered speechless but the things he was doing to me had me trying to remember how to breathe . Fucking me so hard so deep that he had my head spinning.
"Damn Nikki I want to fuck you all day."
"Mmmmmm."
"Us non even fuck girls on tour no more cause they non can compare to you."
He said as he continued to fuck me black and blue. His words touching my heart while his dick was touching my soul. I mean this man was fucking me through space and time into another dimension. Wall against my face his hands between my thighs tongue around my neck pounding me over and over again. Making me submit to his will no matter how hard I tried to resist. When it cane to him and Laurent I was like puddy in their hands. He turns me around lifting me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I devoured those sexy lips of his. Cum now dripping down my legs  as his fingers traveled down my back into my ass in and out making me beg for mercy. When I looked into his eyes I saw intensity but I also saw all the love in the world. Both of them would do anything to make me happy hence the no more fucking other bitches knowing deep inside how much that shit really hurt me . As he unloaded into my womb I came hard. But this time I was so emotional tears running down my face. Larry looking in my eyes with confusion.
"Why you cry Aniqua?"
I wiped my eyes and kissed his lips.
"Tu me rends si heureux. Vous et Laurent détenez les clés de mon cœur, de mon esprit, de mon corps et de mon âme. Je ne pouvais pas imaginer ma vie sans vous deux. Si l'un de vous partait, je n'aurais aucune raison d'être ici. "(You make me so happy.You and Laurent hold the keys to my heart, mind, body and soul.I couldn't imagine my life without the two of you in it. If either of you would ever leave I wouldn't have a reason to be here.)
"You non have to worry us love you a day past forever." Finally our shower ended him still carrying me around his waist. He laid me down on the bed between himself and Laurent together we just laid there lost in each other all I could do was smile. I never asked them to make any changes to who they were before they were with me but they loved me enough to do it on their own.