Two weeks

I woke up this morning horny as hell. I needed relief. Larry still was drained from last night so I decided to unleash the beast once again.
I laid on my tummy devising a plan I wanted to drain Lau the same way I did Larry. A big smile spreads across my face when my plan came together. Laurent can't resist my ass he's in it every chance he gets. So I'm about to show him why him and his brother can't get enough of me.
I turned my body so that my ass was up against his morning wood my arm wrapped around his neck my mouth nibbling his ear.
"mmmmm I see my little kitten ready for play already." Laurent said sticking his hands down my panties. His fingers massaging my clit his tongue tracing my neck.
Damn that man knew how to make my kitty purr.
"You no want to keep teasing Beast Nikki he break you in two."
"Frigga please." I laughed. "I'd love to see him try."
He smirked "You asked for it lil girl." He said snatching my panties off my body bending me over the foot board spreading my legs arms behind my back face down ass in the air. He entered my ass rough. His thrusts intense. It ain't bother me with each thrust I bounced him back. He wrapped his hand around my throat as he went deeper sinking his teeth into my flesh. His other hand inside my kitty massaging my pearl as he continued to savagely fuck me in my ass.
"Yassssssss Daddy like that." I said taking all of him like a soldier. "Fuck me harder Daddy."
I said. He pushed my head down on the bed making my back arch so he could get in deeper.  Pulling my body roughly up against his. I took his place playing with my kitty making her drip all down my legs and onto my floor. "Fuuuck" Laurent screamed as he went even deeper.
"Mmmmmm yes Daddy hurt me so good baby." I said as I danced on his dick. He wrapped his arms around my waist as his movement tensed up " Shitttt Nikkkiiii I cumming." He screamed. Breathing heavily barely able to stand heart beating out his chest.
"The fuck Nik you got that real estate pussy make a nigga wanna buy property and retire in that shit fuck." He said still holding on to my waist.
I smiled as I laid back across the bed I was completely satisfied. Lau passed back out with in 30 seconds. I went to the guest room and showered. After I was through I laid down I didn't have to worry about my sleep being interrupted for awhile.
The next day they found out that their tour  had been pushed back for another two months. I needed time to tighten back up so I had to evict them from my kitty for 2 weeks.
"Two weeks you crazy?" Larry asked..
"No nigga I said two weeks."
"So us no can touch you us no can taste you for two weeks?" Laurent asked.
"Correct."
"Why us being punished?"  Lau asked.
"Yeah us no did nothing." Larry said arms folded like a ten year old.
I shook my head and went to the other room with them hot on my trail.
"I promise when the two weeks are over you'll thank me."
"For what blue balls." Lau said sarcastically.
I grabbed my ear buds and sat in the window blocking out the two of them complaining. Hell they could make it two damn weeks with no sex I made it six damn months.
FLASH FORWARD 3 DAYS
I thought this shit was going to be easy here we are day three and I'm horny as fuck. I've cleaned the entire house twice washed the cars cooked dinner exercised read an entire book took a cold shower but still all I wanna do is go slide down one of their poles. The urge was intense so I locked myself in the guest bedroom. I laid across the bed turning my music on full blast and tried to go to sleep. I tossed and turned the urge was haunting me. Nikki girl you can do this I kept repeating to myself. After hours of trying to sleep. I say up putting my head in my lap screaming I can't do this.
FLASH FORWARD 1 1/2 WEEK.
We were going crazy in the house . Everyone was at each other throats.
"Who eat the last bag of chips." I heard Larry yell as he slammed the cabinet door.
"You did" Lau and I both said.
Larry rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys.
"I going to the store. He said slamming the door.
I had to admit the sexual tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. It was quiet with everybody in separate parts of the house. The thought of them made me touch myself. I missed my babies I really did but I needed time to heal or my shit was going to be stretched out and ragedy like stretch arm strong. It was almost over and was going to be worth every miserable second of this two weeks eviction.
FLASH FORWARD 2 WEEKS.
Two weeks have passed very slowly I might add. The twins must have been keeping a calendar cause they were up bright and early threatening my kitty through a locked door.
"Wait til you come out Nikki I fuck you so good you going need a wheel chair."
"Non non mon frère us fuck her so hard she going die come back to life then us going fuck her into coma."
Wait a minute did he just threaten to fuck me to death revive me then put me in a coma.
I was kinda terrified to open the door now.
"Back away from the door I'm coming out in peace."
"Yeah but when you get out here us going tear that kitty to pieces." Larry said.