Don't Fuck With The Queen.

The twins decided to throw a party. Of course Larry and I did all the cooking cuz Laurent can't cook. He stood in the kitchen bossing me and Larry around the whole time. We finally got everything together. I went upstairs to shower and get dressed. When I returned back downstairs both twins sent me right back upstairs to change my clothes. I laughed but did what I was told. Guest started to arrive girls arriving barely dressed. I stood in the background watching as everyone mixed and mingled. As I was making more drinks for the guest some guy came over and struck up a conversation with me. I wasn't really interested in anything he had to say but was trying to be nice to their friends. Both Larry and Laurent was not having it. They moved through the crowd expeditiously.
"Can us help you bro?" Larry said .
"Naw I was just trying to holla at shawty right here she sexy as fuck."
"Naw she off limits." Lau said
"What you mean?"
"Us mean that's us right there." Larry said getting a little irritated.
I shrugged my shoulders and continued to refresh the plates. I watched as the twins danced immediately I thought about fucking them where they stood.
As the party went on I watched them turn down female after female. But it was these two lil bobble head bitches that just wouldn't take a hint. I am very possessive I believed that what's mine is mine. These bitches were playing in the queens territory. Annoyed by the situation so it was time to make my presence known. I strutted towards them with the most seductive walk ever seen walking straight to them both sticking my tongue down their throats. Drawing a moan from both of their mouths.
"Hey sexy." They both said laughing at my pettiness.
"Hey mes rois" I said staring both women in directly in their eyes.
I was all the way in petty mode now as Larry sat down I straddled his lap I kissed Laurent both women looking like they just ate something sour I laughed as the three of us continued to make out in front of everyone at the party. I didn't give any fucks of  what people thought clearly. If I felt like it I would fuck both of them in the middle of the floor and wouldn't give a shit for reason A this was my muthafucking house and B they belonged to me and if I felt like it I would fuck the life out of them and they would enjoy it.
After making both women jealous. I was horny I gave them both a look that said wrap this shit up the Queen needs to be pleased. I never seen a party clear out so fast in my life.
"Clean this mess up and meet me upstairs. " I said stripping on the way up the stairs.
The twins finished cleaning up just as I stepped out of the bathtub. My hair in a messy bun  the mixture of water and body oil glistening off my body making my tattoos stand out.  I laid across the bed letting the air blow across my body. I must had fallen asleep waiting for them to shower. Larry finished first he climbed in bed next to me moving strands of hair from my face.
"You so beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he kissed my cheek.
"Mmmmm hey babe." I said my eyes still closed.
"I no mean to wake you belle."
"It's ok." I said turning to face him.
He took his finger and traced the tattoo on my breast with his name. His touch made me whimper softly.
"I want take you on vacation."
"Mmm that would be nice just the three of us." I said as I laid my head on his bare chest. As I listened to his heart beat I felt Lau get into bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Did Larry tell you us wanna take you for vacation."
"Mmmhmm."
"Us leave first thing tomorrow but first us have some unfinished business." He said as he cupped my breast as Larry suckled them. Laurent biting my neck kissing away the sting of his bites. Larry's hands sliding in between my thighs traveling toward my kitty her greedy ass started dripping before he even touched her. Laurent kissed down my back licking the small in my back  leaving bite marks on both of my ass cheeks then in an unsuspected move he began to eat my ass out as Larry ate me from the front.
"mmm papis j'aime la façon dont tu me manges" ( mmm papis I love the way you eat me.)
There tongues giving me a full work out leaving me breathless and speechless. Lubricating both my kitty and my ass they both entered me simultaneously. Fucking me in sync with each other my moans going from soft to loud as shit. Both of them hitting my spots at the same time as my orgasm explodes. Both cumming inside of me. I don't know how long they were in me because my ass passed out after the first orgasm.