Savage

Is this frigga serious I thought to myself let me show him why they call me Queen Savage for real.  He pushed my legs back behind my head and rammed into my opening. I let him get all the way to the brink of cumming before pushing him back. He laid on the bed as I straddled him kissing his neck my tongue trailing down his torso. I grinded my pussy against his engorged member not letting him enter me yet. My mind racing as I thought of all the possible ways I wanted to fuck him. Then scenes from 50 shades of Grey started flooding my mind. I climbed on top of his swollen member. He already knew what was about to happen before I even moved.
"Us gonna need new headboard too."  He said as he grabbed onto it for dear life. It started off slowly as always my pussy dripping down his dick as I slid up and down it. He wasn't moaning to my satisfaction so I increased my speed. He held on to my hips slamming me down on his dick. I tightened my pussy around him making him roar.
"No bébé please no do that you gonna make me cum oh gawd Nikki please." He begged. I smiled wickedly as I loosened back up. Once again he was slamming into my body as if he was the one in control. Every time he thought he had the upper hand I brought him back down to his knees. He needed leverage so he flipped me onto the bed. Pushing one of my legs back as he buried his dick as far in my wetness as he could go. I tried to regain control but he was in his groove.
"Baise moi plus fort"(Fuck me harder). I screamed
"Fuck you know what you talking in French do to me." He said as his thrusts became more intense. My head now banging against the headboard.
"Oh my fucking gawd Lau please aye please." I couldn't get the rest of the sentence out.
"Bébé cum for me" he said as he punished my opening.
"Seigneur Jésus aie pitié mmm baise moi plus fort bébé je suis presque à la ."(lord jesus have mercy mmm fuck me harder babe I'm almost there )
We fucked so hard that when we came we broke the entire bed.
I was so breathless I actually needed my inhaler.
Larry walked in the room shaking his head.
"I want break the bed too."
"Oh hell naw y'all friggas need to back off I need at least 2 hours to heal." I said holding my kitty. Larry looked at me with those big ass puppy eyes making me drip.
"That's no fair." Larry pouted.
I didn't care it was no way they were going to kill me with them massive snakes hanging between their legs.  I was tired worn out and wanted to soak. I ran some bath warm water so my poor Kitty could regroup. I melted into the tub my pussy literally drowning herself with the heat from the water it was a reprieve from the constant thrashing she was taking. Larry entered the bathroom looking like an full course meal. He got in the bathtub with me leaned against him as he placed soft kisses on my spine.
"Mmmmmm." I moaned as he caressed my breast.
"I want you so bad" he whispered in my ear while kissing my neck.
"Mmmmm stop it Larry." I whined.
"You no want me to stop." He said as he continued to bite my neck.
I trembled under his touch my legs shaking uncontrollably as his voice vibrated through my neck.
Shit shit shit I thought this is not fair. They tag teaming my ass back to back. They know me so well. They were definitely my weakness.
"Amour you want me inside you yes." His voice alone sending tingles down my spine.
"Mmmm gawd." Was all that came out
"You no have to answer. She answering for you." He smiled.
That little treacherous bitch I thought to myself. He stood up and exited the tub he extended his hand for me to take it . I let him carry me to our now broken bed. He dried the excess water from my body.  Placing  me on the bed he entered my aching opening.
"Oh shit Daddy mmmm"
"Damn you so wet and tight Nikki I no want to ever stop."
He had me hitting notes higher than Mariah.
"Damn boo." I moaned holding on to him for dear life. He stood up pinning me against the wall. His member thrusting into me with no regard for my eternal organs. As he hit my spot we both went crashing through the bedroom wall. We are really fucking my beautiful house up.
"Mmmmm baby the mmmmm wall.
"No worry us get it fixed tomorrow" He said as we continued to fuck plaster falling from both of our hair.
"Mmmmm I  love you so much." I moaned into his neck.
"Mmm Cherie tell me again." He groaned.
"Mmm I love you." I said reaching my climax cum running down both our legs.
"Say it one more time Nikki"
"Ohhh gawd I love you Larrry." I said as another orgasm rocketed through my core.
" Mmmmm I love you more amour let me cum in you I want you have my baby. " He said releasing his load inside me.