Freaky Girl

I opened the door with the sweetest most innocent smile I could muster. I felt like a deer trying to escape hungry lions.
"You got five minute head start you betta run." Laurent smiled as him and Larry licked their lips. If I wasn't anything I was fast.
"Ready set go" Larry said as he stared at his watch they blocked both bedrooms upstairs so I couldn't run into them. I ran down stairs to find the basement door locked and my keys were up stairs. " SHIT" I yelled. I couldn't run outside it was cold and I was half naked.
"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 time up Nikki us coming." They said in unison. I heard them coming down the steps my heart beating fast. Laurent coming around the right Larry the left. They thought they had me trapped I jumped over the couch almost making it to the staircase but was tackled by Larry.
Damn I thought. Laurent held my wrist as Larry claimed my panties stuffing to them into his pocket. " mmmmm I going fuck you so gooood." He said rubbing his hands together. He separated my thighs pushing my legs back towards Lau who held on to them as Larry dived face first into my kitty. "Ayyyeee." I said as his tongue went deep inside my opening. He licked my clit sucking on her for minutes at a time making my hips jerk. "Ayyyye papi chulo mmmm that feel good." I said as he stuck his tongue in even deeper moving it up and down curving it around my pearl. Cum running down my body and down his face as he dove back in for seconds. Laurent letting go of my legs as they began to shake. He then joined Larry both of their tongues swirling around in my kitty had me trying to grab on to anything. I dug my nails into the carpet. As they continued to devour my insides. They ate me until I squirted in both of their mouths. They both kissed me the with me on their lips. I licked the cum that was left over on their mouth off.
"You so nasty girl." Lau said totally turned on by it.
"Let me show you how nasty I can get" I said.
As we laid on the floor drenched in my cum. Barely breathing. The boys still had that look in their eyes. But I still had a trick or two up my sleeve. Once I was able to stand I went to the freezer grabbing both the ice and ice cream. "Who's first." I said as I walked back towards them.
"Ooooo me,me." Larry said.
"Pick your poison."
"I already taste good so I pick ice."
He followed me to the steps I tied him to the staircase.
I placed a piece in my mouth trailing it from his sexy pouty lips down his neck onto his chest down to his abs. He moaned as I got closer and closer to his cock. He squirmed trying to place himself in my mouth. I gave it a gentle kiss as I placed my head between his thighs licking the inside of them with the ice on my tongue. I was so close to where he was trying to get me to go that he wanted to scream. I continued to tease him watching pre cum drip from him as he begged me to please him. Finally I gave in and placed him in my mouth. This wasn't going to be the average blow job. This was going to be a work of art. My tongue slithered around his dick like a snake as I iced the tip the warmth from my mouth and coldness from the ice proving to be a deadly combination. Once my vacuum of a mouth got hold of him he couldn't do nothing but scream like a girl as I devoured him but before he could cum I stopped. I wanted to feel him inside me but not just yet. I had to go make a beast tap out before we got down to the real fun. Crawling on all fours back to Laurent. I grabbed the ice cream I tied him to the chair. I sat between his legs rubbing my fingers in his pre cum. I put a scoop of ice cream on the tip of his dick and watched it melt down his shaft. That alone had him roaring like the beast he was. That shit right there was a turn on it was like he was the match and I was the dynamite.
I took him completely in my mouth balls and all I sucked him like he had an antidote in that bitch. I sucked him so good I made him fall backwards in the chair breaking another piece of furniture. But just like Larry I wanted him inside me they don't call my kitty greedy for no reason. By the time I was through with them they were going to be calling me Nikki The Dick Slayer. I looked at them they were lost and under my spell. It turned me on knowing that just like they can turn me out I can do it better. In the words of Rick James this girl is a super freak. At any chosen time I can make these two friggas tap out.

left them both tied up. Laurent seems to be talking a lot of shit so I'm about to shut his ass up real quick. I straddled his lap and rode his monster of a dick bending into a full back bend as I continued to ride him like my last mode of transportation.
" Mmmm you on some Cirque du Soleil shit huh Belle." Pulling myself back up holding on to his shoulders I continued bouncing up and down on him biting into his neck. His screams for mercy resonating from wall to wall. My conceit took over as I wanted it to be clear who the fucking Queen was in this bitch.
Tightening my pussy muscles around his dick I said "beg me to cum."
"Non " he said trying to maintain control. I tightened up a little more "I said beg."
"Mmmmm no damn Nikki."
Okay this frigga right here act like he got a choice. I pulled myself off his massive snake and put it in the place to that make him weak Everytime.
"Non Nikki you non play fair." He said as my ass swallowed his dick.
"Now I'm going to say it again beg me to cum."
"Mmmmmmm please ma reine let me cum."
"Not good enough beg more make me believe you want to cum."
"Ahhhhh shit girl fuck." He said as my booty crashed down on his dick again
"Please please please Nikki let me cum my beautiful sex goddess."
"Mmmmm that's more like it."
"Ohhhhh fuck you shit so good Nikki I non get enough." He said as his to thrusts became harder.
Once in the shower, Larry made his intentions clear that he planned on breaking me in two. Hell I was down for that shit. He lifted me up over his shoulder his face deep into my kitty. I grabbed on to the shower head as his tongue went deeper into my kitty. "Ohhhhh shit yassss" I screamed as his tongue moved along my walls. After 30 minutes of digesting my cum. He washed my body his main focus my sensitive vajayjay. His fingers and the wash cloth making me come three or four more times. After we finished in the shower we headed for the jacuzzi. My body welcomed the warmth of the water but it became clear that I wasn't there to relax. Pulling me on to his lap he started to thrust them sexy ass hips pulverizing my walls. "You get to bold Nikki is time to remind you who Daddy is." He said as he held my waist still so I couldn't move.
"Mmmmm Daddy don't stop."
His thrusts becoming more harder making me cry from the inside out screaming for him to stop and to keep going at the same time. Shit my ass may be Queen but right now he was God. I felt another set of hands tugging on my hair pulling me back as Larry dug further into my guts. Laurent kissing my lips swallowing all my moans.
"Ohhhhh shittt Damnnnn." I screamed as he went even deeper as Laurent's fingers massaged my clit. I had an urge to squirt I wonder if I could do it with him inside me. My orgasm was going to be a fierce one as he was now hitting me from the back smacking my wet ass making me wake up the neighbors.
"Ayyyyyye Papppppppi please I need to cum."
"You non cumming until I say you can" he said.
My shit was aching my orgasm screaming to be released but Larry was holding it hostage.
Pulling my hair harder as he was now balls deep into me. I dug my nails into the side of the hot tub biting down on my lower lip begging for mercy.
"Who you Daddy Nikki?" He asked.
My words trapped in my throat. I couldn't form a verb noun pronoun both nothing.
"I ask you question say my name say it loud I want whole neighborhood know my name."
"Fuuuuuck LARRYYYYY" I screamed.
"Mmmmm bébé sing that note again " he said smacking my ass again.
"Mmmmmm papi."
"If you ever forget who King in this bitch you better immediately say sorry. Oh yeah tell my bitch she could cum now." He said as he pulled out and came down my throat. I laid there in a fucking trance I wanna go again I thought.