Crazy ass

Luna

Knowing what Major did for me made me realize that it was time to give him a chance. Ever since we met, things have been so janky with us. It was like we couldn't get on the same page. But now I saw things more clearly.

I wasn't that insecure girl anymore and realized that no matter what, I could survive with or without someone. Learning how to be alone was probably the best thing that ever I did.

The only problem was that I had become so accustomed to it. I had to realize that Major was part of my life again.

I settled onto the couch as I turned on a movie when there was a knock at the door. I let out a groan, pausing the video, and got up. I answered it, "Luna! We have plans," Major said to me.

"We do?" I looked at him, confused.

"Yeah, you remember, I said, let's do something, and you said okay?" Major reminded me.

"Oops, my bad," I said as he facepalmed himself. "Relax, tool, let me grab my hoodie." I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. We left and went walking around town.

Every time I saw something in a window, I stopped. Major stopped and grabbed my hand, pulling me away. What can I say? I love to window shop.

As we went to grab a bite, we sat down, ordered, then that Maxie chick walked up.

"Major. There you are," Maxie said to Major.

"Yeah, can I help you?" He looked at her.

"You know when you sleep with someone, it's only right to tell them you're leaving," Maxie said.

"Excuse me?" Major asked, acting like he didn't know what she was talking about to him.

Then she turned to me. "Who are you, and why are you with my man?" she asked me.

"Who I am is none of your business, and I know for a fact, Major wasn't with you last night. Now go away," I told her.

She looked at and said, "I don't think so. Major is mine. Major needs someone who isn't indecisive and who doesn't throw a tantrum like a child."

Who was this chick?

"Plus, he's amazing in bed," she sighed. Then she looked at me. "Now, go away."

Then we heard someone say, "Hey, crazy-ass, move along!"

We turned, and I looked to see Larkin and Maverick walking towards us.

"Excuse me," she scoffed.

"No excuse, now run along." Larkin gestured at her.

"I am not leaving!" Maxie yelled, stomping her foot.

"Oh yes you are," someone else said as they grabbed her. We watched Lakin push her away from us. Good luck, Maxie. You will need it.

"Hey guys," Mia smiled.

"Brother, is it me, or do you attract many crazy?" Maverick asked Major.

"Dude, that chick is nuts," he sighed.

"She thinks Major is amazing in bed," I teased as Major turned beet red. What miss crazy-ass forgot is sex embarrassed Major. Even when we were together before, he had to have the lights off and be under the covers. I thought I was insecure, but it was nothing compared to him when things got down and dirty.

Maverick chuckled as Major buried his face.

Major

After dealing with countless teasing from everyone, I got real quiet. I know sex isn't a big deal to them, but it was to me. Luna was my first. I made a mistake when we were apart and regretted it.

I realized after that night; I didn't want to be with anyone else. I wanted to be with Luna. Even though I screwed up, I still wanted her.

I walked her home and had my hands in my pockets. As soon as we got to the door, I told her goodnight and left. She looked at me, confused. She went inside, and I went back to my place.

I walked inside and saw Michael in the living room. I removed my coat and sat down.

"Now what?" Michael asked me.

"Everyone thinks it's funny to embarrass me about sex," I said to him.

He looked up from his books at me. "Did you tell them?"

"No, I walked Luna home and told her goodbye," I told him.

"So, you gave her mixed signals again. Good job," Michael commented.

"What am I supposed to do, Michael? Just accept it?" I asked.

"No, you're supposed to talk to her like a mature adult, not act two different ways. Major, these are high school games. You're not in high school," he advised me.

I looked at him. Great, once again, I screwed up. I was thinking no matter what I did, I would screw things up regularly.

Luna

Here we go again, hot and cold. I didn't get Major. One minute he does these lovely things, and the next, he treats me like I have leprosy.

That's okay. I'm just going to go about my business. Maybe one day, he will figure out what he wants.

The next day I went to class. After class, I came out to see him with that Maxie chick. Okay, this was it. I'm sick of these games.

I walked over to him, "Look, I get you don't know what the hell you want, but can you figure it out and let me know?"

"Luna!" Major yelled.

"Excuse me, you interrupted us," Maxie said as she grabbed him and crushed her lips into his, ugh.

"Never mind," I huffed as I walked away.

Major pushed Maxie off of him, "Luna!"

I promptly flipped him off. Go to hell, Major, you freaking tool.

I encountered Maverick and Larkin and said, "Your brother is a tool." Then I walked away.

They looked at each other, then saw Major with Maxie. They walked over to them.

I came across Lakin and Mia. "What's wrong with you?" Lakin asked me.

"Major is a tool and that," I pointed at him while Maverick, Larkin, and Maxie were arguing.

"Oh, hell no," Lakin declared as she walked towards them.

"Want to get a coffee?" I asked Mia.

"Sure, why not?" Mia shrugged. It was helpful to Mia somewhat back to herself. It's taking time, but she's slowly getting there. I figure let them sort it out. I didn't have the patience for this.

I was finally in the right place. I would let no one destroy it, not even a Harper boy.