A Big Flop [OC Flops]

Today was not a fun day, it was so horrible. Flops walked with her arms hanging freely and she had a slouch. Her eyes were slanted in frustration and anger as she walked through Happy Tree Town. The other animals stared curiously at her sad deminor, and wondered what was wrong. She just didn't feel like her bubbly self today, she felt really sad and just wanted to go to bed. She sat down on a nearby bench and reminisced on her past day, it was really bad.
She woke up, in a good mood as always, and went downstairs to have breakfast. She got downstairs to find her house destroyed and messy, she knew someone had broken in. There was cereal on the floor and food was strewn everywhere; a few lightbulbs were broken too. She saw the place and gasped loudly, immediently calling the police, they told her they would be there soon but she waited 2 hours and no one showed up. She cleaned her whole house, which took another hour, and decided to go into town to see if she could get breakfast there. She arrived with her stomach rumbling and noticed the bright red closed sign, she sighed and looked around; everything was closed.
She sat down at a nearby bench with an empty belly and a headache, "Why me?"
She stood up and walked around the Happy Tree Town for a while, her arms hung down with her head; she was so hungry.
Then she heard it, the yelping of a hurt animal and the horn of a large truck. She looked out into the street and spotted Giggles in the middle of the road helping a hurt animal, then she saw the truck roaring their way. She took a second to process everything and ran out into the road. She pushed Giggles and the puppy out of the way of the truck and the truck stopped in front of her. She sighed angrily, nothing was going her way but her intentions were in place. Giggles thanked her and rushed out of the road. She folded her arms and slouched out of the street. Nothing was going her way as she heard the truck roar away.
Then she heard music, loud music. She looked around and spotted a huge parade coming down the road, it had balloons and floats. She smiled, she loved the parade. And the parade would explain why no one was open. She watched it go by and waved at her friends, Cuddles waved her onto the big shell float he was on. She climbed up quickly and sat down with him.
"Where are we going?" she asked excitedly.
Cuddles laughed and shrugged, "I don't rightly know either!"
They both laughed at eachother and listened to the music.