We Shall Never Part [Alice x Disco Bear]

It's was a warm spring night, the birds were quiet, there was no activity, and most of the neighborhood was quiet. There was the sound of a knife slicing something and popcorn flew everywhere.
Alice stood from the light green, leather, couch. "This is why I don't watch horror movies!" she cried before pacing around the couch twice and sitting back down by her furry lover.
Disco Bear sighed, "I said you didn't have to if you didn't want to."
"But I want to watch something with you," Alice replied simply as she cuddled against him. "I now see my mistake in choosing Friday the 13th."
He chuckled and wrapped his left arm around her shoulder then his right arm around her chest as he pulled her into him in a large, fuzzy, hug. She buried her face in his shoulder and wrapped her arms around his back, copying his hug.
They stayed in a warm embrace that both enjoyed but Disco Bear noticed Alice's weight gain in his arms. There was silence and then a soft snoring, it was quiet and gentle. He smiled and carefully moved their positions so she was resting against his chest and he pulled his legs up on the couch and carefully moved her heavy legs to the couch so his legs were on the outside of hers; as if she was being protected by him.
She naturally slumped forward but she was so tired and deep in sleep that she didn't wake. He gently placed his hands on her head and pulled her hair down gently; running his fingers through it as he went.
He smiled softly and gripped a few close sections of her hair and started making a fishtail braid, it was looking amazing by the time he finished and on the other side of her head he made a second one.
After finishing the two braids he took them gently in his hands and started plaiting a love knot, being careful not to wake his sleeping love.
After he finished her hair he grabbed her, as if they were sitting up but spooning, and pulled her close to him. He leaned backwards and she turned so they were both facing each other. She sleepily opened her eyes and softly kissed him on the cheek. He chuckled quietly and kissed her forehead as she buried her face in his shoulder and fell asleep again, soon he followed.
After a few hours Alice snorted awake, having got spooked by a dream she wasn't expecting. Disco Bear caught her and helped her sit up, "are you ok?"
"Yes," she replied. "I'm sorry for scaring you!"
"No, don't worry about it."
Alice shook her head and rubbed her eyes, then felt the fishbraid love knot in her hair. She stood up and rushed over to the mirror to see what it looked like; Disco following her closely with a smile on his face.
The braid was bad and really messy, it looked like a disaster but as Alice looked at it in the mirror she forced her face to frown.
Disco Bear was surprised that she was upset about it but in a flash she turned to his and hugged him with the biggest smile he's ever seen her emit.
She pulled back slightly and kissed him hard on the lips, holding him there for a few moments before pulling out of the kiss and hugging him again.
"I love it!" she exclaimed as she grabbed his hand and did a little twirl. "I love it so much!"
He smiled victoriously as they danced, "I'm glad you do."