A Day Alone (Sweet Tooth)

Sweet Tooth was a shy young girl who loved nature and anything of the sort, every day after school she would go out to the forest and explore the trails she already knew, she was always happy with this because she would never get lost due to the many times she had been out there; she smiled to herself as she inhaled the soft, pine-scent the forest always gave off before she stepped in past the treeline and deeper into the dense bush. Her black and blue eyes twinkled every so often as she walked down the shady path, sun shining in unexpectedly and in very short fractals of moments.
She smiled to herself and kept walking down the path she had walked down so many times before that until she came to the all too familiar river bank. A rustling from a nearby bush then two male giggles sounded, Sweet Tooth was frightened and took a few steps back from the unfamiliar rustling.
Just then, two boys hoped from the bush and were giggling, both were very similar; a necklace lay gently against the darker one. One had lighter grey fur and the other with darker grey, she was scared at what might happen.
The darker one spoke, "hey there, kiddo, I'm Dark Kuba and this is my brother, Kuba. What's your name?"
Sweet Tooth smiled, "my name's Sweet Tooth!"
Kuba smiled gently but Dark Kuba spoke, "want to come hang out with us? We have a cool treehouse that you might like."
Sweet Tooth thought for a second and nodded, Kuba took her hand and guided the way. They eventually came to a large tree with a huge tree house, a purple rabbit and a grey shadow waved down at them.
"Come on up, " the shadow called, she was female.
"We don't bite, " called the rabbit who was obviously a male.
Once Sweet Tooth made it up the ladder she smiled at them, "I'm Sweet Tooth, who are you guys?"
The shadow smiled, "my name is Starlight Moon, and this is Chewy Gum. We may seem bad but we don't bite, as he said."
Sweet Tooth smiled, "can we all be friends?"
They all nodded and agreed. That day, Sweet Tooth ran home to her Mom with stories of pirates and robots, new friends, and a treehouse in the woods. Sweet Tooth's mother was happy that her daughter had made new friends and let her go back to the tree house each day.