A Different Love (Jack x Mouse Ka-Boom) {LEMON} 2.5k-3k

Jack was patiently waiting for his husband to arrive home from work, he had decked out the bedroom in moody candles, made the bed and covered it in petals, and made sure all the toys and ropes were in their proper place in the clothes drawer for when he gets back. Jack was preparing dinner when Mouse Ka-Boom came in through the front door and called out for Jack. Jack wore a black, soft, robe with nothing underneath, he was already ready for the fun he was going to have with his lover tonight, he was eager and anxious but knew he had to wait. He peeked down the hall to the door from the kitchen and called out to his husband, with a joking smile, "go take a shower, dinner should be ready by then!"
Mouse nodded and kicked his boots off, he walked over and kissed Jack, Jack anxiously kissing back a little too hard. "Woah there, hot-stuff!" Mouse exclaimed. "What's all this for?"
Jack simply winked, "go take a shower, silly, I won't go nowhere." he spoke slowly and tried to edge his voice to hint at what his plan was.
Mouse chuckled and smooched Jack's forehead, "will do." and with that, his husband had disappeared upstairs. Jack finished making dinner and after finishing it with Mouse Ka-Boom, walked around to the back of Mouse's chair and rested his arms gently against his husband's shoulders; "I have something to show you, babe."
Mouse knew where this was going and went along, "oh yeah? What is it?"
Jack spun a little on his heels and disappeared around the corner of the hall, "come look for yourself."
Mouse stood from his chair and followed Jack upstairs to the bedroom with a smile creeping up on his cheeks. Each step had rose petals on it and Mouse decided to be more careful not to step on them. The bedroom door creaked open and he peered in, Jacks back was facing the door with his robe around his shoulders, about ready to fall. "Did I catch you in the middle of something, " Mouse chuckled.
Jack let his robe fall to reveal his bare back, "no, but you're just in time for it." he wiggled his hips slowly and seductively. "Lie down and I'll show you my gift."
Mouse Ka-Boom could feel himself get hard in his boxers and he gulped; he quickly pulled off his shirt and pants, haphazardly tossing them to a corner of the room; he left his boxers on before lying down, a clear tent was in his boxer shorts as he inspected Jacks bare body.
Jack was as hard as stone and walked over to the drawer where everything was set up, he pulled out the rope, gag, and eye mask. He then strutted back to the bedside and put the eye mask around Mouse's eyes. Mouse chuckled slightly before biting his tongue in anticipation, Jack slowly fixated the gag into Mouse's mouth and around his head; not too tight because Jack didn't want to hurt him. He then tied each of his legs to opposite bedposts and his hands together above his head, the bars holding his hands in place.
Jack whispered sweet nothings just barely loud enough for Mouse to hear, Mouse shifted his hips and could feel his shaft flex slightly. Once Jack was done he slowly pressed his hand against the tent in Mouse's boxers, Mouse bit his lip as Jack tore the fabric off of Mouse's legs. Mouse's hard cock lifted with the fabric and stuck out in the air, flexing slightly as the cool air brushed him gently. Jack smiled and put a single finger on Mouse's tip, Mouse inhaled deeply and bucked his hips slightly. Jack 'tsk' ed and removed his hand before climbing on the bed and positioning his mouth just above Mouse's chest, little butterfly kisses left small hickeys down towards his shaft and Mouse shuddered as Jack licked his tip slightly before licking the length of his erect cock. Jack chuckled to himself before slurping Mouse's head into his mouth, he then began an extremely sloppy blowjob. Saliva covered his length and Mouse moaned freely through the small rope gag, Jack was happy about this.
He kept going as Mouse's moans became more and more intense with each sloppy suck, Jack knew it felt good and could tell Mouse was getting close. Jack took Mouse's balls in on hand and began to massage them, he was excited for the different toys they were going to try. He pulled a small vibrator from the collection that let it the side of Mouse and rimmed it gently into Mouse's asshole before clicking it on, Mouse's breathing hitched as Jack kept going; saliva was building up around the base of Mouse's erect cock and made a mess all over the sheets, neither one cared.
Mouse's moans soon got louder and faster, the sounds of wet slurping and heavily breathing mixed with moans in the air. Jack smiled slightly and went faster, he was excited to get on with the rest of the night.
"I'm goin- t-to--!!" Mouse moaned but stopped quickly as Jack stopped and pulled the small vibrator out, he smiled.
"You can't come yet, just a little longer!~"
Mouse nodded, his breathing heavy and exhausted. Jack chuckled as he moved up, positioning himself over Mouse's twitching penis before lowing his ass down. The tip went in and Jack bit his lip, one Mouse was fully into Jack and Jack was something of a blushing mess; he put the vibrator back into Mouse.
He clicked it on and leaned into Mouse before moving slowly, up and down. The pressure from Jacks ass and the movement made Mouse want to come right then and there.
He moaned loudly instead, "oh fuck, Jack, move faster !!~"
Jack smiled and began at a slow pace, gradually getting faster and faster until the slapping of skin and hot moans from each man was the only thing that could be heard.
Jack lay his chest on Mouse's chest and moved his hips from left to right in a half circle motion as he bounced in place, Jack moaned loudly and slammed himself harder onto Mouse, Mouse's moans were unintelligible but Jack knew he wanted more.
Jack could feel Mouse buck his hips in place in time with his own thrusts and moaned, it felt so nice. Then it hit him, he made sure that would be the spot to hit. That special spot that made Jack scream in pleasure, they rode on like this for another minute before Jack took a double bounce; Mouse screamed out and could feel the hot, flowing, ribbons of cum fill into Jacks ass and Jack squirted all over their bellies.
Jack pulled out the vibrator from Mouse and untied him, spinning around on his dick to untie the ropes and earn another moan from Mouse. Jack smiled and bucked his hips once more before pulling off.
"Let's go shower, we'll need it, " Jack smirked with a wink. Mouse stood in something of a trance and they got into the shower together, Mouse was pawing as his dick and biting his lip as they both washed up. The close proximity made Mouse awkwardly hard again and Jack noticed.
"You want more?"
Mouse nodded, his mouth open with saliva drooling out in small streams. Jack knelt down to Mouse's cock and took it all in his mouth, sloppily blowing him once more. Mouse forced Jack to deep throat him, but Jack did not gag, he simply took it and kept going; he enjoyed the pressure of Mouses' hand on the back of his head, forcefully pushing his head harder and deeper onto his cock.
Mouse moaned as the hot water poured down onto his chest and Jack could feel it pound his back and drip onto his head from Mouse. He groaned, loving the pain as he went faster.
Mouse's moans and pants got heavier once more, "I'm gonna-"
Jack went harder as he felt the warmth slide into his throat, he swallowed it all and licked Mouse clean. Mouse thanked Jack with a hug from behind, they each washed their hair; Jack washing all of Mouse's fur with shampoo, conditioner, and soap mixed together.
Mouse enjoyed the bubbles as they covered his body and washed off repeatedly, they took turns cleaning each other before stepping out.
Jack chuckled, "here we go again." as he grabbed the biggest towel they owned and the blow dryer. After about thirty minutes of drying all of Mouse's fur, they finally went to bed; they switched out the sheets and bedding with exasperated looks on their faces but smiled and pointed it out when they noticed the other person's look.
They climbed under the clean sheets and blankets, Mouse was held tight in Jacks' arms as the little spoon and soon, sleep caught up to them. They each slept well that night, with dreams of love and sex.