No More Worries. [Jack x Mouse Ka Boom] (Story Trade!)

It was a dusty day, no one was outside due to the rolling clouds above. Jack was heading downtown, his mind rushing to remember the coordinates of Mouse Ka Boom's living quarters: on the way down he noticed a few furry people staring at him as he walked. He felt slightly uncomfortable knowing this was his first time in Happy Tree Town. He eventually made it to Mouse Ka Boom's house and smiled, he was sure of it. He knocked on the door and waited, after a few moments Mouse Ka Boom opened his door. He had footy pajamas on and has messy hair.
"Can I help you?" He asked, his look and attitude was so adorable to Jack. 
He grabbed the small mouse in his arms, "hi babe! I'm so glad you're here!" 
There was obvious glee on Mouse Ka Boom's face, his eyes lit up and his cheeks had clear dimples as he smiled widely at the sight of his boyfriend. Mouse Ka Boom hugged him back in an equally warm embrace. There were wide eyes from the villagers but they mostly stopped watching him. 
"Come in," Mouse Ka Boom said. "It seems it's about to rain!"
Jack smiled and nodded his thanks as Ka Boom shooed him inside. It was warm and a fire was crackling nearby; Jack took off his long, black, trenchcoat and hung it on the rack near the door. Mouse Ka Boom walked by him, "would you like anything to drink?" 
Jack thought for a moment, "do you have any Hot Cocoa?"
"Who doesn't?" 
Jack chuckled, "you're right." 
He followed Mouse Ka Boom to the kitchen; while he was pouring the water in the heater, Jack wrapped his hands around his waist and placed his head on Mouse Ka Boom's shoulder. Mouse Ka Boom chuckled slightly and removed Jacks hands, Jack wasn't expecting that so when Mouse Ka Boom turned to face him. Their lips collided by accident and they both stood there in shock for a moment before Jack pulled away first. They blushed individually, Jack's loving eyes met a similar look in Mouse Ka Boom.
Mouse Ka Boom moved back in and wrapped his hands around Jack's shoulders, pulling him into another lovely kiss. Jack went with it and kissed back, their love entangling as the moment went on. Jack wanted to stay there forever, with his boyfriend, entranced in love and joy.