Alice's Down Days (Alice x Disco Bear, angst)

"I can't take this," Alice sighed as she plopped herself onto her bed. "I can't deal with life anymore. " She tucked herself under the covers and hugged her pillow.
"Babe," Disco Bear said as he, too, sat on the bed by her. "Don't be like that, what are you going through?"
"I don't know, I just don't want to live right now."
"You're saying 'right now' as if it will be over soon, right?"
"No, I'm saying right now as in I'm gonna fucking kill myself."
Disco Bear gasped quietly and looked at his broken wife, "what do you mean?" he asked slowly as he gets under the covers too.
"I mean I want to die, Disco Bear," she snapped. Disco Bear looked hurt but he knew his wife needed him more than ever; he opened his arms and felt as her warm embrace grabbed him by the reins and pulled. She sobbed into his shoulder, "why can't god just take me now?"
"Babe, It's not your time! There is so much to live for, you're only twenty-one; you and I, do you remember when we first met at that party? We made an oath to stick together all our lives. Do you remember the setting sun and how I almost fell off the roof? You caught me then and now's the time I catch you, I won't let you die because I care too much about you."
Alice sobbed, "I don't want to live, everything is just horrible and I want to kill myself."
"No, honey, no! If you killed yourself how would we keep our promise? 'Till death do we part', do you remember?"
"Yes," Alice let Disco Bear kiss a salty tear from her cheek and she blushed slightly. "It's a sign that you're meant for someone else and I should kill myself."
Disco Bear was at a standstill, "well if you kill yourself then I will too."
"What? You can't, you're too important to me!"
"Now you know how I feel."
Alice paused for a second, "that's how you feel about me?"
"Yes, I love you so much and if anything happened to you I don't know what I would do. You're the light of my life, always smiling and being cheerful, your smile keeps me going and if you die I won't be able to live because you and your beautiful smile would be gone forever."
Alice cried into his shoulder again and pulled herself deeper into the hug, "I can't believe you really think that."
"You should," he replied with a smile as a tear ran down his cheek. "I think that every day, every time I see you smile or laugh. You are important to me and I love you more than anything in the world; please don't kill yourself."
Alice's tears dried slightly, "I'm sorry for scaring you, babe, I didn't mean it," she said guiltily. "I just didn't want to live, I guess it was just another mood swing."
He kissed her forehead and held her tight to his chest.