A New Adventure. ][OC x OC, Lucky Glider x Sweetie Fluff][

It had been about a week after they first got saved from an island that had crazy people who wanted to sacrifice them and Lucky  Glider and Sweetie Fluff had a sudden, new, taste for adventure. They found that when they got stranded they realized how much they wanted adventure in their lives. So that's what they did.
Lucky Glider was standing on the railing of their recently captured ship, she watched as the previous captain and his crew worked on moving the ship where she spat her commands at. Sweetie fluff was behind the wheel of the ship, following every order sent her way by her close friend. She laughed as the captain stared at Lucky with disgust.
"Head north! We must keep north until nightfall," Lucky spat and pointed forward.
"Aye," the crew shouted back in unison as Sweetie held the wheel where it needed to be. She was good at holding it steady even if the water was trying to counter her.
After a while Lucky shouted for the crew to open the all of the sails to catch the wind which was headed in the direction they were going. They did just that and the sails fell with a loud "fwump".
She smiled and yelled that the crew could have a while off while the sun was up and the wind was blowing nicely.
Sweetie let go of the wheel and left her post to walk over to Lucky who was now dangling by her legs over the railing; Sweetie chuckled and helped her up.
"My voice hurts," started Lucky. "How did the original captain do this so often?"
Sweetie shrugged as the both sat by the back of the ship near the wheel, she leaned on her friend; "I don't know. Maybe it's pirate magic, maybe it' Maybelline."
Lucky giggled, "that was a stupid joke, you know."
"Yeah I know," Sweetie joined Lucky with her own small laughter.
Lucky inconspicuously placed her hand on Sweetie': Sweetie knew what she was doing and grabbed it in her own.
"Don't be sneaky with me," she giggled and Lucky blushed.
"Fine," Lucky agreed. "I won't be sneaky with you." and with that her lips fell onto Sweetie's.
Sweetie blushed, she wasn't ready; her white face turning a shade of deep red.
"Warn me next time!" she stuttered at her.
"But you told me don't be sneaky!"
Sweetie felt she could hit Lucky for being and idiot and grabbed her; pulling the green squirrel into her chest.
Lucky struggled for a moment before shifting and sitting completely in Sweetie's lap and wrapped her arms around Sweetie's waist.
"Getting a little frisky, ay?" she asked as she looked up into Sweetie's eyes.
"Shh," she replied and held on tighter. "Go to sleep young child."
"I'm older then you!"
"By, like, a month."
"By at least three! Now let me go you big breasted chicken!"
Sweetie couldn't help but laugh and let go, "I'm a what?" she practically cried through laughter.
"You heard me you licorice stick, a big breasted chicken!"
"I don't know whether to take offense or not," she laughed as Lucky stood up. Lucky looked at Sweetie with loving eyes and bent over, a loving kiss was placed on Sweetie's forehead as aye giggled.
"If you'll excuse me," Lucky said. "I have a ship to run." and with that she turned and yelled, "now we're going west! Move it people!"
Sweetie stood, brushing herself off, and smiled at Lucky; she knew that Lucky was just working these pirates double time for fun.