A Cold Winter Morning. [OC x Cannon] [Cuddles x Taboo]

Taboo was sitting inside on his large red chair by a glowing fire, his favorite book in had and open to one of the marked pages. The page was a cute short moment of two of his favorite characters cuddling and he enjoyed that kind of thing in books because It was normally only common in action books and adventure storied but he really liked it when fluff appeared in a simple book about fantasy and castle ruling. Not action just about castles and fantastic powers that were all used for good. There were normally no antagonists in the books he read because they normally gave him anxiety. 
There was a door open and close upstairs and he smiled, Cuddles had woken up and decided to come downstairs. Cuddles waved "hello" when Taboo turned and looked at him; smiled and waves were exchanged. Taboo set down his book on the side table by his chair and stood up. He stretched his arms into the air an sighed, but almost fell to his knees after feeling Cuddles sneak up behind him and tickle his sides. Taboo made motions like he was laughing and wanted him to stop; Cuddles stopped and wrapped his arms around his waist, Taboo turned and hugged his boyfriend back then motioned to sit on the couch with him. Cuddles signed for him to give him a moment and rushed off to the kitchen; Taboo grabbed two soft blankets and lay one of them on the brown leather couch, he then sat on one side with the other blanket and cuddled up. The blanket that was around his shoulders were big enough for the both of them. 
Cuddles came back into the room with two large water bottles, they weren't clear but they were see-through enough to see they were both filled with something. Taboo smiled questioningly at the bottles and Cuddles just smiled back: he set them down on the small table in between the fire and the couch. Cuddles signed that each of them got one bottle and Taboo reached to grab his. Successfully grabbing it he flipped the straw up and took a large gulp expecting water. Something harsh and fizzy but delightful filled his mouth, it was 7Up! Taboo smiled and drank more, knowing there was more in the fridge. Cuddles smiled and his heart skipped a few beats, he looked upon his boyfriend and couldn't help it. He smooched Taboo on the cheek and hugged him tightly; to this, Taboo swallowed his drink in surprise and hugged Cuddles back also smooching his cheek. Taboo wrapped the other part of the blanket around Cuddles and they sat in a cuddling embrace for a long time.