The New Girl In Town [Alice x Disco Bear]

Alice placed her last box on the kitchen counter, she sighed loudly and tried to catch her breath. She smiled as she opened it, her kitchen utilities remained inside. It was her final box and while moving in a few sweet neighbors popped in to say hello. She set the plates, cups, and bowels into the designated cupboard and smiled, again, at her work. She then grabbed the box and stormed outside, she threw it against the sidewalk with all the other boxes; the garbage truck would soon pick them up. She threw her arms up in victory and cheered loudly, gaining a stare from a passerby. She blushed and stopped, giving a guilty smile. She rushed back inside and had a wonderful idea, she should throw a party.
A few hours after a busy day of making and printing cards she finally finished going door to door with the invites. She got back home and flopped on her bed, ready for a nap. Sleep came quickly and she had a weird dream about a long, thin, arm with eight fingers. She shot awake in a cold sweat and checked the time, 11am. She smiled from ear to ear, today was the party day.
She rushed out of her bed but stopped when she saw something in the corner of her eye, she check and it was nothing so she shrugged and made her bed; she then rushed downstairs to get ready. People would show up around one and hang out till they went home.
She set up the table and got out lots of plastic cups, she then ordered twenty pizza's and twice as much soda; she had just gotten paid and her mortgage was all paid so she kinda just said 'fuck it'.
The food and drink arrived just in time for her to set everything up and soon the first person showed up. They were a bright yellow color and referred to themselves in third person, their name was Cuddles; Alice left the door open for guests. Soon another guest came, then another. A few in groups of two or four and others coming alone until her house was loud with the noise of a party. She stood on a chair and raised a glass bottle above her head, "who wants to play spin the bottle with me?" she called loudly and only one person came forward. He was a cute, curly haired, golden bear who seemed dapper in his own snazzy way.
He shrugged, "I've never kissed someone and thought I could give it a try."
Alice felt like melting as she stepped off of the chair, "yeah, me too."
He smiled and offered to grab her in a hug; to which she allowed. She pulled off and grabbed his hand, "follow me!"
He did as he was told and they found themselves crawling through a small hole and into the attic, where they climbed out of the large window and onto the roof.
There was a steady wind and the sun could be seen, setting on the horizon as it did nightly. She smiled and sat down, then placed the bottle next to her; the man sat by her, accepting her request. She smiled at him and grabbed the bottle again, she handed it to him.
"To our first kiss," she said. He smiled because what she said made no sense to him.
"Wha-"
Her lips collided with his, a soft feel like a freshly ripened plum came to his senses. In surprise he felt like reeling back, he had never kissed anyone before and it was a little obvious neither had Alice. They were wild kids though: Alice pulled away, "let's date."
He nodded, "I would love to."
"Oh," she gasped. "I'm Alice by the way!" she held her hand in a friendly shake.
He accepted her offer, "I'm Disco Bear."
They smiled at eachother and kissed once more as the sun dissapeared behind the mountains, faint music was heard from the house, and the chatter of an on-going party felt distant as they just wanted to be in eachother presence.
"Love at first sight," they called it.