«chapter.five»

The shops from there house wasn't that far away, maybe a fifteen minute walk. They talked about what food they should buy there. As they were walking Jimin's phone started to ring. They both slowly stopped walking and Jimin pulled his phone out seeing Namjoon's caller ID. Jimin answered not letting go of Taehyung's hand. The conversation was quick but Jimin tried holding in his laughter hearing Jin shouting at Jungkook for whatever reason. Once they finished Jimin put his phone back in his pocket and looked at Taehyung with a huge smile spread across him.

"We get a whole free week starting from now" Jimin smiles happily making Taehyung show his adorable box smile.

"Really?! Yess!!" Taehyung cheered happily making Jimin giggle.

They both started walking again before the shops close otherwise Jimin will be upset that Taehyung didn't eat anything. They soon managed to get to the shop and had half an hour before it closed for the day.

They both thought of what they needed. Taehyung went to get a trolly so that they didn't have to carry it for the time being. They both went down each isle getting food and messing around but had to keep it to a minimum so fans wouldn't spot them.

After a good twenty minutes they went to the self checkout area and started scanning there items. Jimin scanned them as Taehyung packed them. Once they had finished packing them, Taehyung pulled out his wallet ready to pay for the shopping before Jimin stopped him.

"I'll pay" Jimin said quickly inserting his money into the machine.

"Jiminie I would have paid" Taehyung pouted.

"You payed last time" Jimin reminded him of last time they went food shopping.

"Okay, but if you paid for them, I'll carry them all home" Taehyung said as he picked up five shopping bags, two in one hand three in the other.

"Nooo Tae there heavy, let me take some" Jimin insisted but Taehyung shook his head.

"Nope, you paid, I carry" Taehyung said as they headed out the shop.

One of the main reasons why he wanted to carry some bags was because he wanted to hold Taehyung's hand and also that they were really heavy and he didn't want Taehyung to get hurt.

On the way home they talked about how they had a free week and every once in a while Jimin asked to carry some of the bags but still getting refused by Taehyung.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 24/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019