«chapter.twenty-three»

Jimin awoke that morning near enough around lunch time. He slowly sat up in bed seeing that he was still in his room with no Taehyung. Yeontan was out his bed and no where in the room leaving him all by himself.

Jimin got up out of his bed and made his way to his bathroom. He slowly opened the door seeing everything so clean like thing happened. He stepped into the bathroom and put on the hot water for the shower. He stripped himself of his clothes and got in the shower feeling the warm water run down his body. He quickly washed himself and got out. He then went over to the sink and brushed his teeth.

He still had his towel wrapped around his body and left the steamy bathroom and headed over to his closet. He opened the doors revealing all his clothes in none colour order. He grabbed a black sweatshirt and dark blue knee ripped jeans. He properly dried himself off and got changed before heading down stairs. When he got to the bottom and headed to the living room he saw everyone sat down talking.

"How are you today hyung?" Jungkook was the first to speak.

"I'm better, I just want to see Tae" Jimin said honestly and they all nodded.

"Visiting hours start in a hour, why don't I make you some brunch and then we'll all head down to the hospital" Jin said standing up making his way to the kitchen before Jimin could reply, it's not like he was going to say no.

It didn't take long to make Jimin something to eat. He brought it through to the living room and Jimin placed the plate on his lap and started eating away while slightly engaging in the conversation. Soon enough it was time for them to set off to the hospital.

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin were in one car, and Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook were in the other. Yoongi drove one car and Jin drove the other down to the hospital. When they arrived they didn't need to ask which room number and they all followed Jimin. He was walking fast, not wanting to waste anytime that he had with Taehyung. As soon as they got outside the door Jimin slid it open immediately revealing a sleeping Taehyung.

Jimin went to his side immediately an sat down on the chair that he sits on most. Jimin gently grabbed his hand waking Taehyung up from his little nap. His eyes slowly started to open and he looked around the room seeing everyone there. He smiled and Jimin and Namjoon helped Taehyung sit up in the hospital bed.

"Hey guys" Taehyung smiled and they all said hey back.

They slowly started to get into a conversation but were interrupted by a knock at the door. When the doors opened they revealed the food that the patiences would be having. They gave it to Taehyung and he said thank you. As soon as they left he chucked it in the bin.

"Tae!" Jimin said seriously.

"If you understood what that taste like then it definitely would put you off your appetite, since I am a nice friend to you all I won't make you suffer" Taehyung looked at the others and not Jimin since they were more.

"What have you been eating while being here then?" Hoseok asked.

"Nothing" Taehyung answered simply.

"You've got to eat something Tae" Jimin said worriedly.

"I'll be fine, I'll wait to see if they bring round a sandwich or something, that's the only thing I'll eat and that rare for that to come round" Taehyung explained about the whole food thing and it left Jimin worried.

Soon visiting hours were over and they all had to go. Jimin waited till everyone left the room and he placed his lips on top of Taehyung's soft ones.

"I'll see you tomorrow and I'll get Jin to make you some proper food" Jimin smiled and Taehyung nodded.

Jimin left Taehyung's room and headed back home. He told Namjoon and Jin they can go back to their house with Jungkook. After seeing Taehyung Jimin was happy but also worried but he felt so much better after seeing him.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 12/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019