«epilouge»

-a/n-
after months of this being completed I found this in my notes and I thought that now would be a good time to publish it since I kind of forgot about this.
━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

It's been years since them people were after the couple. They both now lived happily together with Yeontan and their two children. They had twin boys Minho and Seungmin. Jimin and Taehyung were still Idols but managed to balance being parents and idols pretty well, especially due to their busy schedules.

They had a week off from work and luckily it was also half term for the twins so they could all spend a week together.

"Daddy" Minho asked Jimin while they all sat on the sofa.

"Yes baby" Jimin smiled looking at the twins.

"How did you and appa meet?" Seungmin then asked.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other. The twins didn't know what had happened in the past and they didn't want to tell them, especially since they are still at a young age now.

"Me and appa have know each other since we started training together and then we lived together because our group decided that there would be two or three to a house and me and appa were put together" Jimin smiled as he explained not wanted to go further.

"Uncle Kookie told us that it was hard for you two because of bad people but never told us why" Minho said and Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other annoyed.

"Y-You see some people started targeting appa and wanting to hurt him" Jimin said hesitantly and the twins gasped in shock.

"Appa are you okay?!" They asked in sync.

"I am now, don't worry" Taehyung smiled softly as they both hugged him.

"What did they do to you?" Seungmin asked as they both continued to hug Taehyung.

"Should we tell them?" Taehyung asked worriedly and Jimin sighed but nodded.

"They put appa in the hospital twice but you both can find out why when your older" Jimin said and the twins nodded.

They both still continued to hug Taehyung right up until they fell asleep. Jimin took Seungmin and Taehyung took Minho, they carried them up to their rooms and put them to bed. Then they both went to their bedroom and got changed ready for bed.

"We need to have words with that Maknae" Jimin said frowning getting into bed.

"Yeah, I just hope that they don't go through what we did" Taehyung said softly as he cuddled up to Jimin.

"So do I... Oh did you take your medication?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I'll take it tomorrow" Taehyung said tiredly.

"Okay but you must take it as soon as you wake up, okay?" Jimin said in a soft but serious tone.

"Okay" Taehyung said before they both dozed off to sleep.

From what happened in the hospital in the operating room it left Taehyung with having to make more medication. The substance is still unknown and scientists are still trying to figure out what it is. They found some medication that can stop the side effects of the substance and Taehyung had to take it everyday. Along with painkillers to reduce head pain and anywhere else where it was damaged.

Taehyung had to also stay in hospital for a night once a week but once a month has to stay in hospital for a week. It was the best way of making sure that he was alright, especially since he is an idol. When that week did come, everyday after school and work Jimin would bring the twins down to see Taehyung and stay there for a few hours.

Each time they did go down it always brought back the horrific memories. It broke his heart that Taehyung still had to go to hospital and stay in. They both knew Taehyung hated it and if he could he wouldn't go but he wanted to be healthy for their kids.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
uploaded: 31/10/2019
edited: 31/10/2019