«chapter.twenty-one»

Jimin left the hospital and started to walk back home, alone. He grabbed his phone out his out pocket and texted Seokjin.

Jimin:
I've been discharged..

Seokjin:
THANK GOODNESS!! WHAT HAPPENED?! IS TAEHYUNG ALRIGHT?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

Jimin:
I'm fine, I'll tell you everything when I'm back, is Yeontan alright?

Seokjin:
Yeah, he just misses you and Tae

Jimin:
I'm about five minutes away so I'll see you all soon.

Jimin put his phone in his pocket and focused on the path. He soon saw his and Tae's house in the distance and walked a little faster. When he reached the front door he opened it and closed it. In a literal second all the members that were here ran up to him.

They started throwing questions at him but he really wasn't in the mood, but he had to answer them. They all went into the living room and Yeontan started jumping with joy when he saw Jimin. He brought Yeontan on to his lap after he sat down.

"How's Tae?" Jin asked worriedly not seeing the younger with him.

"He's- he's still in the hospital. They say he will be there for another week if he stays bedridden" Jimin explained sadly knowing that his boyfriend was still there.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked.

"Someone kept following us and on that night they broke in. Me and Tae hid in the bathroom but they broke the door down. I got shot in the shoulder while Tae got shot in the side, just missing his lung and he also hit his head pretty bad" Jimin found it hard telling them, he just didn't want to remember it.

"Are you both alright now?" Namjoon asked.

"There was a bit of trouble in the hospital, Tae nearly died.." Jimin stopped himself from saying anything else.

"HE WHAT?!" They all shouted in unison.

"When I went for surgery because my stitches came undone pretty bad. Tae got out his hospital bed and went looking for a nurse while I was in surgery and he collapsed on the floor. Once I had woken up from the surgery I went to his room but saw an unconscious figure on the floor. I ran towards them and it was Tae. His breathing was uneven and very weak. They had to use loads of machines and took so long to get him just stable" Jimin explained and tears came into his eyes.

"Did anything else happen?" Yoongi asked trying to hide how shocked he was in his voice.

"W-Well, we got a note given to us saying that someone dropped it off for us and it was them again. It said: 'We'll be back very soon'. We don't know what to do and I don't want Tae hurt again" Jimin said as tears were running down his soft cheeks again. 

"Don't cry hyung" Jungkook said as he came over and hugged Jimin.

"Do you want me and Namjoon to stay here tonight?" Jin asked earning a nod from Jimin.

Jimin calmed down a bit and the others said goodbye. Jungkook was going to stay with Hoseok and Yoongi while Jin and Namjoon stayed with Jimin.

Jin ran him a nice warm bubble bath to calm and relax him. Jimin didn't know how he was going to relax because Taehyung was on his mind.

"Jimin your bath is ready" Jin gave a sad smile to the younger who nodded and headed to the bathroom and got in the bath.

When he was sat down in the bath he felt all his tense muscles relax. He enjoyed the heat of the warm water. He stayed in there for a good hour just relaxing himself. He then got out and dried himself, putting on some sweat pants and a t-shirt. The smell of food made its way to Jimin's nose. Jimin went down the stairs and saw Jin in the kitchen cook. It smelt amazing.

"I've made you a warm meal" Jin smiles placing three plates on he table.

'It would be better if it was set for four' Jimin thought as Taehyung entered his mind again.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 10/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019