«chapter.fifteen»

Hours it took. Hours of Jimin sitting there by himself. He had slightly pain stinging in his shoulder but it was no where near the pain that Taehyung was feeling. Jimin began to worry as the surgery took hours and hours. As he was about to get up and ask about Taehyung they came through.

"Kim Taehyung?" The doctor asked and Jimin nodded.

"He's currently stable. The shot was next to his lung which will cause breathing difficulties for a little while until it heals, as for his head, luckily there was no damage such as memory loss but there will be more pain when he gets headaches and can get them more often. He's in room 493 if you'd like to see him. He should be up in a little while" the doctor read off the clip board before leaving and Jimin ran to Taehyung's room.

He knew that he shouldn't run in the hospital but he was desperate to see Taehyung. Jimin didn't bother getting the elevator, ha ran up about five flights of stairs. More pain was caused in his shoulder but he had Taehyung on his mind.

When he arrived he slowly and gently slide the door open and saw Taehyung. He had an IV going into his right arm in one of the veins, an oxygen gently laid across his face and he was propped up slightly so there wasn't much pressure on the back of his head. Jimin sat down on the chair that was next to Taehyung's hospital bed and he waited for him to wake up.

Hours passed once again but this time Jimin wasn't alone. The room maybe silent but he was sat with the love of his life and he didn't plan on leaving him until he was fully out the hospital. Jimin cradled Taehyung's big hand in his small ones, that was until he felt movement signalling that he was waking up.

Jimin raised his head and saw the younger open his eyes slightly but then closed them again to adjust to the bright white light was was around the room. Taehyung winced in pain but looked over and smiled seeing Jimin.

"Hey" Jimin said softly showing a smile of relief.

"Hey" Taehyung said weakly but happily seeing that his boyfriend was alright.

They sat in silence for a few minutes looking deep into each other's eyes. The door behind them slide open breaking there eye contact and there focus on the door. A nurse walked in with a kind smile. She checked Taehyung's blood pressure and everything and gave him a few pain killers to reduce the pain. Before she left she handed Taehyung a note.

"Someone dropped this off and asked me to give it to you as soon as possible" the nurse smiled as she left Taehyung's room and slide the door shut behind her.

They both became curious of what the paper said. Taehyung weakly opened it and read the big letters in a bold black pen.

'We'll be back very soon'

Taehyung's breath hitched as he read the letters over and over again. Jimin's face dropped into a worried expression when he saw Jimin looking kind of scared.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked and Taehyung hesitantly handed over the note that he had just read.

Jimin read the paper and he felt anger rise up inside of him. Why would they come back? Hadn't they already down enough damaged? What more could they possibly want?

"I promise to protect you no matter what, I don't want you to feel more pain" Jimin said and Taehyung smiled weakly.

"Same with me Jiminie" Taehyung smiled.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 04/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019