«chapter.twenty-six»

For the whole day Jimin did everything for Taehyung. He wanted him to rest as much as possible. He brought his food, medication and entertainment for him. Taehyung told him that he really didn't need to do all this but Jimin insisted.

"Babe, I'm going out to get Yeontan some food, don't leave this room and don't answer your phone or the door unless it's me, alright?" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

Jimin took Yeontan with him so that he could get his daily walk in and wouldn't have to do it late at night when he wanted to be cuddled up to Taehyung in bed. Every few minutes Jimin kept checking his phone to make sure nothing had happened or to see it Taehyung had called or texted. Jimin speed walked home, he didn't like leave Taehyung on his own especially after that note from last night.

When Jimin got home he shouted hello and got a response from the younger which made Jimin sigh in relief. He put Yeontan's dog food away and brought Yeontan into his arms. They headed up the stairs into his and Taehyung's shared room seeing Taehyung scrolling through his phone which was presumably on Instagram.

"Jimin..." Taehyung said while Jimin came over and let Yeontan free on the bed before getting on it himself.

"Yeah" He said softly getting under the covers.

Taehyung showed his phone and Jimin's eyes widened. It was a picture of them two holding hands and was viral on Instagram. They both quickly check all the social media they were on and there was a hashtag trending on Twitter about it. Before any of them two could say anything. He got a random snapchat of an unknown person. It even said 'unknown' as the name.

Taehyung hesitantly clicked on it and opened it seeing it was a picture of Jimin and Yeontan our to get some dog food.

"Jimin there coming, and there coming soon than we thought" Taehyung started panicking.

His breath became faster and started to panic more. Jimin helped Taehyung dot up and calm him down. It took a good few minutes but gradually calmed down. Jimin didn't like to think that they were coming. It could be at anytime and anywhere.

They both became scared but decided to call it a night. So then they both didn't scare themselves more and just prayed that it wasn't going to be tonight or any other nights coming.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 17/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019