«chapter.seven»

Taehyung shook his head.

"No.." Taehyung sighed slightly.

He was skipping meals.

"Tae, are you sure?" Jimin asked concerned from when Taehyung sighed.

"Okay, maybe... I'm sorry Jimin, I needed to lose weight and this was the only thing that came to mind" Taehyung sighed.

Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug, "Tae your perfect the way you are! You don't need to skip meals please, I don't want you to get hurt by doing it. Your perfect the way you are and no one can tell you otherwise, just please don't skip anymore meals" Jimin's words were mumbled in Taehyung's shoulder.

"Okay Jimin, I'm so sorry, I'll eat tomorrow morning, okay it's late now" Taehyung hugged back.

"Fine" Jimin pulled away and smiled slightly.

"I'm going to bed now" Jimin got up from the sofa and headed towards his room.

"Okay" Taehyung smiled towards him still sat on the sofa.

"Could you...umm...please sleep with me" Jimin said softly looking towards Taehyung and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'll go get ready for bed and I'll come through into your room, okay?" Taehyung said walking towards his room as well.

"Okay" Jimin said as they both went into there separate rooms.

Taehyung took a quick shower freshening up and then shoved on some jogging bottoms and a loose white T-Shirt on. Once he was ready he exited his room and went to Jimin's room seeing him just finished getting ready for bed.

"I'm ready" Taehyung said coming fully into the room.

"Good, now lets sleeeep" Jimin said happily and tiredly now.

They both got into Jimin's double bed. Jimin taking the side where his closet is and Taehyung took the said with the window just feather across the wall from where the bed was.

They both got under the duvet keeping warm and Jimin went to cuddle with Taehyung.

"Make sure you get some rest Taehyungie" Jimin smiled.

He wanted Taehyung to get some rest since he didn't have dinner, Jimin at least wanted him to have s good nights sleep.

"I will but you also need sleep" Taehyung smiled.

"I will but you need to fall asleep first" Jimin said and Taehyung snuggled into Jimin's chest.

"Ok I will-" then Tae fell asleep.

Jimin smiled at how cute Taehyung was. He looked so peaceful and adorable when he was sleeping. He was an angel in Jimin's eyes, he always has been since the day he laid eyes on Taehyung.

While Jimin was admiring Taehyung, Taehyung shivered slightly snapping Jimin out of his thoughts. Jimin brought Taehyung closer to him to keep him as warm as he could but he forgot about himself and he shivered slightly from giving all his warmth to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt Jimin shiver and Taehyung moved his positions to keep Jimin warm.

"T-Tae no, your cold" Jimin said as Taehyung started giving Jimin his warmth back.

"You're cold too and I want you warm" Taehyung said tiredly keeping Jimin warm.

Jimin wanted to move so he could keep Taehyung warm instead but he couldn't he felt so comfortable where he was and slowly drifted to sleep. Taehyung heard light snores coming from the smaller boy. He smiled as he opened his eyes to admire Jimin.

After a while Jimin's nose twitched waking up seeing Taehyung awake.

"Taeeee you need sleeep" Jimin said tiredly.

"I know but your too cuteee" Taehyung whined and Jimin smiled tiredly.

"Tae do you still feel cold?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine" He smiled but Jimin shook his head and got up from the bed.

"I'm going to get more blankets" Jimin said and went to the cupboard where they keep all there towels and blankets.

Jimin grabbed four blankets and went back to his room. He laid the blankets on by one on the bed and making sure that it's covering Tae. Jimin looked over at Taehyung seeing him with a blank face.

"What's wrong Tae?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

"I just feel like I'm going to have a bad dream or something" Taehyung mumbled but Jimin still heard.

"I'm here for you Tae, if you get scared I'm always here to protect you" Jimin smiled and got back into bed and hugged Taehyung.

"I'm always here to protect you too" and with that Taehyung fell asleep... again.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 26/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019