«chapter.twenty»

They both cuddled and held each other tight. The bed was small but they appreciated it so much. Morning soon came around and Jimin woke up first. He saw that Taehyung was in a deep slumber still, Jimin looked towards the clock that was hanging on the wall. By now normally it would be the other way round, Taehyung was normally up by now.

Jimin got out the bed gently not to wake Taehyung up and exited the room toget a doctor to make sure Taehyung was fully okay. It was the first time that he fully slept on his own will and not because of something dangerous. When Jimin found a doctor he told them and they said they'd be there in a few minutes. He thanked them and starts heading back to Taehyung's hospital room.

When he came back into the room he saw Taehyung doing exactly what he was doing the other night. He was having a nightmare. Jimin ran to his side and shook him gently.

"Babe" He said softly but nothing.

"Taehyung wake up" He said more stern and shook him a little harder.

"Taehyung!!" He said and nothing, the doctors came and saw what was happened.

They check Taehyung over and did a few things. He finally calmed down and was sleeping soundly with his oxygen mask securely on.

"He's fine, he was having a nightmare but it could have gotten worse" the doctors said and Jimin sighed in relief.

After another hour Taehyung soon started to wake up.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Jimin giggled slightly and Taehyung rubbed his eyes.

"Morning" his voice a little hoarse.

"Do you need anything?" Jimin and but Taehyjng shook his head.

Before Jimin could say anything else the room doors opened.

"Mr Park you can be discharged now, please sigh here" the doctor said and handed Jimin the piece of paper and pen to sign on.

Jimin kind of hand no choice and sighed it handing it back to the doctor who brought in his clothes from that night.

"Jimin, you go home and rest" Taehyung said and Jimin shook his head.

"Jimin, you still look tired and two people in a single hospital bed would have made you more tired, go home and rest, I'm sure Yeontan will be excited to see you, I'll be fine, if anything happens I'll call you straight away" Taehyung smiled softly through the oxygen mask.

"Okay fine, but I'll visit tomorrow as well, I'll see if the other want to come as well" Jimin smiled sadly as he got changed into his normal clothes.

"I'll see you later babe" Jimin kissed the top of Taehyung's head.

He looked back at his boyfriend before he exited the room and started to head off back their house. He knew that he would have to explain what happened to everyone but all he wanted to do was cuddle with Taehyung.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 09/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019