«chapter.nine»

Taehyung got changed before he started tidying. He put on: denim jeans, a different white oversized T-Shirt and a light grey hoodie. Once Taehyung was ready he left his room and started cleaning in the living room.

Since they weren't really home the house got messy easily. So first off Taehyung got all cups, dishes, cookery and anything else and took them to the kitchen and washed all the dishes, dried them and put them away.

Then he got all the washing from: the living room, his room, Jimin's room and any other room. He shook into Jimin's room and got his washing. Once he had it all he split them into groups of: lights, darks and other colours. They couldn't afford getting the colours mixed because of how expensive some clothes were. So he did three loads of washing.

While the first batch was in, he collected all the rubbish from all the rooms and then took the rubbish outside to the outdoor bins that would be collected later in the morning.

When the first batch of washing was done he put it in the tumble dryer and then put the next batch in. Then he wiped the kitchen sides and polished the other rooms.

When the two batches of the washing had finished drying and washing Tae took the dry clothes and ironed them but he put the wet batch in the tumble dryer and then put the last batch in. He started ironing and folding the clothes in the living room separating his and Jimin's clothes.

After he did loads more jobs like cleaning the bathroom and his room it was already lunch time when Jimin woke up.

"Afternoon TaeTae" Jimin said coming out the room rubbing his sleepy eyes.

When Jimin opened his eyes and saw how clean and spotless the house was he was amazed.

"W-Wow am I in the right house?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"It needed a good clean" Taehyung admitted.

"Tae you've done so much including the washing, why don't you go rest for a bit" Jimin said trying to get Taehyung to go to sleep.

"I'm fine Jimin, it's only your room that needs cleaning, so you want me to do it?" Taehyung asked.

"If you want to but as you saw it's really messy" Jimin laughed awkwardly.

"It's fine, I'll make clean for you" Taehyung smiled and went to clean Jimin's room.

Jimin smiled seeing the younger smiling now than crying from this morning, Jimin sat down on the sofa and leaned back thinking back to last night that they had there first kiss here.

After thinking of random things for a while he remembered something important. He was about to get up to go see Taehyung but Taehyung came to him instead.

"Your rooms cleaned and I changed your bed cover because I'm just doing all the washing today" Taehyung smiled.

"Thank you Tae but have you eaten yet" Jimin asked hoping for a positive answer.

"No, I forgot, sorry" Taehyung smiled and Jimin sighed.

"Why don't we go out for lunch?" Jimin suggested.

"Okay, you go get ready and I'll put the last batch of washing in" Taehyung smiled and Jimin nodded.

Taehyung our all the bed covers and sheet in the washer and took the dry clothes out. Luckily there wasn't much clothes that was full of colour so by the time Jimin was finished getting ready Taehyung had finished ironing and folding there clothes.

"Ready?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

They both got there shoes on. Taehyung grabbed his wallet because he wasn't going to make Jimin let him pay for lunch since he kept him up all night.

They decided to walk since it was a nice day and it would be nice getting fresh air since there always stuck inside. They held hands and went to this cafe that was ten minutes away. They talked about random things and weird things that was normal. When they arrived Jimin was going to say that he would pay but Taehyung beat him to it.

"What do you want? I'm paying so don't fight me on this one" Jimin nodded and said that he would a cheese sandwich.

Taehyung nodded and Jimin went to find a table and watched Taehyung from it. Jimin just wanted Taehyung to be safe so he was keeping an eye on him so nothing would happen. It took ten minutes for Taehyung to get everything and when he did, he went over to the table Jimin was sat at and placed the tray on table.

"Sorry, the machine broke down so it took a while" Taehyung smiled making Jimin smile.

They ate there sandwiches and Jimin made sure that Taehyung ate it all and not cutting down on his meals. They also decided that they'd sit in for a bit and let there lunch settle.

That was until Taehyung felt like he was being watched.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 28/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019