«chapter.sixteen»

Jimin started to worry about everything now. His main focus was on making sure Taehyung was safe and getting better. He kept running around making sure he was comfortable and everything. Taehyung started coughing more and feeling more pain.

"J-Jimin stop your hurt too, take it easy and relax" Taehyung said, weakness still in his voice.

"I'm sorry Babe- Agh" Jimin was cut off by a shoot of pain going through his arm.

This alerted Taehyung and he sat up ignoring the pain in his side and head. He weakly got up out the bed and went over to Jimin, he saw wetness on his shirt and was loosing blood. His stitches have reopened. Taehyung applied pressure to Jimin's shoulder and pressed the button that signalled to the doctor and nurses he needed them.

They came in and Taehyung explained everything quickly. They took Jimin from Taehyung and prepped him for theatre. A nurse stayed with Taehyung telling him that Jimin would be fine while cleaning up the blood off his hands. And laid him back down quickly. Taehyung was worrying so much. When the nurse left Taehyung didn't know what to do.

After an hour there was still no news of Jimin. Taehyung grew more worried each second. Finally he gave up waiting and went to go ask a nurse himself. He got up off the bed and wobbled a bit. He was supposed to be bedridden for a few weeks because of how bad his injuries are. Taehyung used the wall as support as he left the room.

He walked a bit before going dizzy all of a sudden and became out of breath. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He kept trying to walk but collapsed. His eyes grew heavy and he was gasping for air. He didn't make it far out the room either.

When Taehyung went unconscious, Jimin's surgery finished.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 05/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019