«chapter.ten»

Taehyung started to move his head around like he was looking for someone. Jimin looked at Taehyung worriedly.

"Tae are you alright?" Jimin asked and from what Taehyung said next made Jimin tense up.

"I feel like someone's watching us" Taehyung mumbled so only Jimin could hear.

Jimin stood up and Taehyung followed. They headed out the cafe and Jimin put an arm around Taehyung.

"Let's go home" Jimin said keeping Taehyung close to him.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

When they arrived home, Jimin locked the door and they both took there shoes off.

"Do you think someone was watching us?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"If I'm being honest I had the same feeling but I ignored it, I'm sorry, if I said something sooner we could've left quicker" Jimin said sighing.

"Don't blame yourself, can we cuddle?" Taehyung asked and quickly pecked Jimin's lips.

"Of corse we can babe" Jimin said already hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung blushed from the nickname and smiled because he liked it. Jimin got the signal that Taehyung likes being called that so he decided to call him that a lot from now on.

They cuddled on the sofa for hours. Taehyung took a nap and Jimin smiled knowing that Tae had eaten and is now having a bit of sleep. Jimin enjoyed feeling the warmth from Taehyung and how he looks so cute and innocent when sleeping.

Jimin thought back to what happened in the cafe. They hadn't revealed anything about there relationship to anyone. Not even their members. Not army or the public. Only they knew. Unless someone saw them. Jimin couldn't think who would and why anyone would bother really.

After a while Taehyung started to wake up at sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Did you have a nice sleep babe?" Jimin asked softly and Taehyung nodded.

"Jiminie?" Taehyung asked and Jimin hummed in response.

"Can we get a puppy?" Taehyung asked and Jimin's face lit up.

"Of corse we can!" Jimin said happily with a big smile.

"Can we go get one now?!" Taehyung asked excitedly.

"Sure! But where do you want to get one babe? I can't think of anywhere" Jimin said and Taehyung pulled his phone out and started searching.

After a few minutes Taehyung found a place and showed Jimin.

"It's not that far should we go?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded excitedly.

As they got there shoes on Jimin stopped and thought about something but then ignored it. Once Taehyung tied his laces they went out again and Taehyung looked the door this time.

There fingers intertwined again as they walked to the animal shelter.

"What breed of dog should we get?" Jimin asked.

"How about a Pomeranian? There so cute and fluffy" Taehyung smiled and Jimin nodded.

"Should we get a boy?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded.

They talked about all different types of dog and before they knew it they arrived at the animal shelter. They talked to one of the staff there saying what type of dog they wanted and they lead them to where all the puppies were.

"You chose which one babe" Jimin smiled and took his phone out to get a picture of Taehyung choosing a puppy.

After Taehyung played with everything single Pomerania he finally decided one which one they were going to take home even though he wanted to take them all.

"How about this little guy" Taehyung said picking up the puppy that started licking his face happily.

"He's perfect" Jimin said taking a picture.

After they had chosen the puppy they went to a member of staff to say that they had decided. While getting everything they needed for the little puppy, Taehyung got a little nervous feeling in his stomach for a split second but then ignored it after that.

"What should we name him babe?" Jimin asked coming up to Taehyung and stroking the little puppy.

"How about... Yeontan!" Taehyung said happily.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 29/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019