«chapter.twenty-four»

-1 week skip-

Jimin was at the hospital with Taehyung. He finally was getting discharged, it felt like forever since they've both been home together. Taehyung was signing everything and picked up his prescription before they headed to the car and Jimin drove home. They talked about anything that come into their minds. Honestly they were both just so happy that they'd both finally get to be home together.

The manager has also stretched their time off a lot longer so they both could recover. When they arrived home, Taehyung was surprise that the house still looked as tidy as it did when he last saw it.

It was late afternoon and the two of them couldn't be bothered doing anything. They both sat on the sofa, Jimin was cuddling Taehyung in his arms and Yeontan joined into as they all watch a film that they found on TV. Half way through Taehyung fell asleep with a soft smile on his face. He was finally home.

Once the film ended Jimin saw that Taehyung was asleep and was probably really tired from having to stay in that dreadful hospital. Jimin gently picked Taehyung up bridal style and took him to their shared room. He laid him down gently and put the duvet over him. He saw Taehyung snuggle down into the covers and sensed that he was happy to feel proper comfort. Jimin smiled and left the room quietly letting the younger sleep.

When he knew that Taehyung was sleeping the last thing he needed to do was make Taehyung a decent meal, the last time he ate was when Jin brought some food to the hospital and that was just a little under a week ago. Jimin could also see the impact on Taehyung's body. He felt a lot thinner from not eating the hospital food. So Jimin made him so soup because starting off with too big of meals could make him throw it back up afterwards, and also because soup was easy to heat up.

While waiting for Taehyung to finish his little nap Jimin took Yeontan out for a walk but left a note on the side for Taehyung. He did hesitate whether he should leave Taehyung by himself but Yeontan needed his walk so Jimin had to. He didn't walk very far he took Yeontan to a park real close to their house and let him have a run around. Jimin sat on the bench and watched him running around and barking happily. Jimin was thinking. He was thinking of what's going to happen next. Is the note true? Are they coming back? What do they really want? Do they know about them? Questions just flooded his mind. All he wanted was for them all to live peacefully and continue working as the idols they are.

It had been half an hour and Jimin decided that it was time to take Yeontan back home. He clicked the lead on to his collar so he didn't run off while they were near a road. Walking back we saw that the lights were still on and the front door still shut which made him feel relieved that nothing had happened. When he got in and took his coat, shoes and Yeontan's lead off he walked into the living room and saw Taehyung sat there looking at something.

"Babe, are you alright?" Jimin asked and Taehyung shook his head.

Jimin immediately came and sat next to Taehyung, he saw that he was looking at a piece of paper.

'Don't get too comfy Kim Taehyung you'll be back there soon'

Anger filled Jimin and Taehyung looked terrified. Jimin pulled him into a hug, a few seconds after he felt something wet on his t-shirt realising that Taehyung was crying.

"Shhh it's okay baby, don't cry, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure no one lays a finger on you" Jimin comforted him.

Taehyung shook his head, "I just want you and Yeontan safe I'm not bothered if I am or not, you two are the most important people in my life and I don't want to loose any of you both" he cried.

"And your the most important person in our lives but we both want you safe and away from those people. If they come knocking on this door again, I'll call the police alright and then they can get arrested hopefully and leave us alone" Jimin pulled away from the hug slightly and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"Anyway, I've made you some soup and bread, I bet your hungry for not eating for so many days" Jimin said getting up to go heat the soup and butter the bread.

In all honestly Taehyung didn't feel hungry. That was the thing, he never felt hungry often that's why he skipped a few meals. He was going to eat Jimin's soup either way. When Jimin called him Taehyung walked into the kitchen and smiled sitting down. He grabbed the spoon and started to drink/eat the soup away until it was all gone.

"Thank you Jiminie" he smiled an took his bowel to the sink and started washing it.

Jimin smiled and now it was time to feed Yeontan. He got the dog food out and looked inside of it.

"Babe, we may need to get more dog food tomorrow there's only enough for him now and tomorrow morning" Jimin explained and Taehyung nodded.

They both did all that and it was half ten at night. Jimin made sure Taehyung took his pain killers and medicine, then they both went to bed. It felt so long since they were sleeping together in each other's arms. They enjoyed this moment. This night was going to be one of the peaceful nights they get before something else happens. They just hope it's not too soon.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 13/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019