«chapter.twenty-two»

They all sat down at the table. For a few minutes Jimin just stared at his food and once in a while slightly moved across the plate. He remembered what Taehyung said. That he skipped meals, Jimin didn't want to make Taehyung worry like he felt when Taehyung told him that. So he began to eat the meal before it got too cold.

Jin and Namjoon has no idea how to cheer the younger up, even just a little bit. While they ate in silence, the only thing heard was the scraping of the plates and Yeontan's little paws pattering against the floor. When they finished Jin took all the plates and cookery and placed them by the sink before running hot water and putting washing up liquid it to make it all soapy.

Namjoon and Jimin remained that the table while Jin washed up. Namjoon looked at the other seeing that his concentration was on his small hands.

"Jimin, do you maybe know why them people did that to you and Taehyung?" He asked breaking the silence.

Jimin didn't know how to answer. He only had a guess of why but he wasn't sure and also didn't know if Taehyung wanted to tell them yet.

"I'm not a hundred percent sure but I can answer that tomorrow, I'm going to see Tae and I said that I'd bring you all along" Jimin said shifting his gaze to look at Namjoon.

"Alright, why don't you and Yeontan get some sleep, I'm sure your tired from the events that's happened these past few days" Namjoon smile softly and Jimin nodded.

He got up from the dining room chair and slowly made his way to his and Taehyung's bedroom with Yeontan following behind. Once Yeontan came in Jimin shut and locked the door, he leaned his back against it and slowly slide down, tears clouded his eyes and started to fall down his cheeks again.

He didn't want them to bother him and Taehyung. They just wanted to live peacefully as they could, being idols wouldn't be that easy but the know that people wouldn't go that far. Would they?

After a good few minutes, Yeontan came up to Jimin and started liking his face. Jimin smiled and brought Yeontan in to his arms. Yeontan slowly started to calm down and fell asleep, Jimin got up off the floor and gently put Yeontan in his bed comfortably.

Jimin made his way to his side of the bed and got into it carefully. He tossed and turned a few times to get comfy but it didn't work. The only comfort he had was when he was with Taehyung. At that moment the only thing that Jimin was trying to focus on to get him to sleep was hearing the distant sound of the TV that Namjoon and Jin were watching downstairs. Jimin had no idea what it was but using that to get him to sleep.

In the end it finally worked and as it went off Jimin fell asleep, hugging Taehyung pillow. He was inhaling Taehyung sent. That was the only reason why he fell asleep so quickly then he thought instead of the TV.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

In the hospital Taehyung laid there in the dark looking out at the night starry sky. He smiled lightly know that Jimin would probably be asleep now and was resting. As for Taehyung he missed him so much too, but he promised that he would get better within a week and that's what he intends to do.

The one of the things he was struggling with was eating the food there. It was really bad. He heard people say it was bad but thought they were over exaggerating but they weren't. Taehyung felt sick even with it being down the hall. So he normally just put it in the bin once they had left. He also struggled with how bored he was. He just had to lay there and do nothing apart from breath really.

Right now he was looking out from the window into the starry night. He was happy seeing the stars twinkling. It reminded him of Jimin. To him Jimin is the best person to ever exists. To him if Jimin was a star he'd outshine the others.

With Jimin on his thoughts he felt his eyes getting heavier and tireder. This time he didn't fight it. He left the darkness take over him and he fell into a deep slumber. He at one point that night dreamt of Jimin.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 11/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019