«chapter.two»

Taehyung and Jimin headed out the bathroom and went to the table and chairs. Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook were still filming.

"I hope that doesn't happen to anyone who will watch it" Taehyung said and Jimin agreed.

"Yeah, I think we're also going to film a message at the start that will go at the start of the video saying that there is no abuse between any of us or something like that" Jimin said looking at Tae.

Jimin started to watch the other being filmed. Taehyung saw his gaze fixed in one place. Taehyung track his gaze and saw it was going straight to Jungkook.

"You like Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"W-What? No!" Jimin started to panic from when Taehyung said that out of no where.

"Then who do you like then?" Taehyung asked scared knowing the answer.

Taehyung liked Jimin he always had but people mainly shipped him with Jungkook but he only saw Jungkook as a little brother.

"I-I can't say" Jimin stuttered not wanting to say.

"I'll tell you who I like if you tell me yours" Taehyung smiled slightly.

"Ok.... but it's just hard saying the name and I don't know why" Jimin found it so hard to say his name in this conversation.

Taehyung sighs and looks down, "I like you, but it's okay if you don't like me back"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 21/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019