«chapter.eight»

Jimin cuddled with the sleeping Taehyung. After a while Jimin felt himself slowly falling asleep. As Jimin was sleeping he felt Taehyung's head moved like he was shaking his head. Jimin opened his eyes seeing Taehyung shaking his head.

"N-No..." he stuttered in his sleep.

Taehyung brought his hands up and grabbed his hair gently.

"N-No, don't..." He said again.

"Tae" Jimin said softly but Taehyung continued to do what he was doing.

"Tae" Jimin said louder shaking him.

Taehyung woke up and caught his breath. Jimin brought him close rubbing his back.

"It's okay Tae" Jimin whispered kissing the top of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung hugged Jimin tightly. He hated his dream. He wanted to cry but he didn't, he didn't want to cry in front of Jimin.

Taehyung calmed down after a few minutes.

"Do you want to get back to sleep?" Jimin asked softly.

"I-I'm scared, i-its gonna come back I-I know it is" Taehyung stuttered and Jimin nodded.

"I'm here Tae, I'll hold you close okay, and if you have another one I'll wake you up immediately" Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Okay" Taehyung said and snuggled close to Jimin.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to fall asleep again but this time Jimin closed his eyes but made sure he stayed awake and not falling asleep. After an hour Jimin thought that Taehyung's nightmare had passed and started to doze off.

Half an hour later Taehyung's head started moving side to side again. Jimin woke up immediately and shook Taehyung slightly.

"Tae" He said softly.

Taehyung started mumbling everything again from before.

"Tae!" Jimin said louder but Taehyung was still captured in his dream.

Taehyung started crying in his sleep making Jimin worry.

"Tae! Wake up!" Jimin said worriedly and sat up shaking Taehyung a bit harder.

Taehyung's eyes shot open and hugged Jimin's waist. Jimin moves himself so he could lean on the head board of the bed. Jimin then helped Taehyung up and say him on his lap.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck and cried silently burying his face into Jimin's neck. Jimin wrapped his arms around Tae's torso and rubbed his back. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Jimin spoke up.

"Tae, do you want to tell me what your dream was about?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung lifted his head slightly so that Jimin could hear him, "T-These guys tried taking you a-away and they held me down and I couldn't get to y-you and I felt so w-weak and I s-scared it's actually h-happen. I'm just so weak" Taehyung stuttered from the cry and put his head back down and slowly started to stop crying.

"Tae, your not weak, not at all, don't think like that" Jimin continued to rub Taehyung's back gently.

"If anything happens I'll deal with it, okay? Don't think of yourself as weak. I love you so much" Jimin said and Kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"I love you too but I'm so weak" Tae mumbled.

"Tae look at me" Jimin said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"I've been crying" Taehyung.

"Please~ it doesn't matter if you have, your still handsome anyway you" Jimin smiled and Taehyung looked at Jimin with red puffy eyes and tear streaks down his cheek.

"I" Jimin kisses Taehyung's head.
"Love" Jimin kisses Taehyung's right eye.
"You" Jimin kisses Taehyung's left eye.
"So" Jimin kisses Taehyung's right cheek.
"So" Jimin kisses Taehyung's left cheek.
"Much" Jimin kisses Taehyung's nose.
"Taehyung" Jimin kisses Taehyung's lips.

"Don't say your weak because your not okay!" Jimin smiled and Taehyung nodded.

"Okay" Taehyung finally admitted.

Taehyung looked to the side at the clock seeing it was seven in the morning.

"Jimin go to sleep, I kept you up all night, I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised.

"Taehyung it's fine as long as your fine now I am" Jimin hugged him again.

"Get some sleep, I'll go tidy up" Taehyung smiled getting up off Jimin.

"Tae, you had hardly any sleep either" Jimin said trying to get Taehyung to rest.

"I've had more than you now sleep, okay? We'll go out later when you've slept" Taehyung said leaving the room.

Jimin sighed and snuggled down into the covers. He was tired but he could see that Taehyung was as well but he knew that Tae was scared to go back to sleep. Jimin got comfy and almost instantly he fell asleep.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 27/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019