«chapter.twenty-eight»

Taehyung looked where he heard the shout but saw no movement or anyone. He immediately went back inside. Jimin too heard the shout and looked towards Taehyung with a worried expression. Yeontan also started barking and Jimin glared towards the door slightly.

"Babe are you okay? Who was that?" Jimin asked with a worried tone.

"I-I don't know, no one was there" Taehyung stuttered scared.

Jimin stood up and shut the door locking it and kissed Taehyung forehead.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you if anything happens, now let's go feed Yeontan" Jimin smiled reinsuring Taehyung before heading into the kitchen with the dog food in his hands.

"Yeah, he's probably hungry now" Taehyung smiled walking behind Jimin.

Yeontan sees the food and starts running up to them happily bouncing happily.

"Yeah he is Babe" Jimin giggles seeing how excited Yeontan was.

Jimin grabs the bowl and starts pouring the food into the bowl. When he put the right amount in he placed on the floor for Yeontan who immediately started eating it.

"Do you think someone really shouted my name?" Taehyung asked a little paranoid.

"I think someone did and if they did I'll make sure no one hurts you babe" Jimin said taking Taehyung's hand and intertwines in with his own.

"I'll protect you, should I go back out there and see if anyone's there?" Taehyung asked looking towards the door.

"No babe no! You stay here and I'll go check" Jimin said walking to the door.

"No I'm coming with you" Taehyung said walking immediately towards Jimin.

"No babe, your sick, I don't want you to get worse" Jimin said turning to look at Taehyung.

"Please, I want you safe" Taehyung begged.

Jimin sighed, "okay fine babe, but stay close to me okay?" Taehyung nodded.

Jimin unlocked the front door and opened taking a step out of the house. He looked around and still saw no one there.

"Babe, where did you hear it?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung walked out the door further than Jimin and pointed down the street.

"It sounded like it came from down the street but really close" Taehyung said and Jimin walked to him behind him.

"Stay behind me babe, I'll go check" Jimin said going down the steps and Taehyung followed.

Taehyung coughed slightly and Jimin stopped. He grabbed a hold of Taehyung's hand.

"You need to rest babe, come on" Jimin smiled slightly dragging the younger inside slightly.

"Okay" Taehyung gave him and started walking, that was before he heard someone shout his name again.

"Go inside babe, I'll go see who's there" Jimin nudge Taehyung inside and turned around.

"No! If I go then I'll go" Taehyung said a little sternly.

"No babe, you need to rest, go inside and sit down and please do so" Jimin kisses the youngers forehead.

"B-But there calling me and I don't want you to get hurt" Taehyung stuttered looking down slightly.

"I know babe but you are hurt so I will check" Jimin then makes Taehyung look and him and pecked his lips.

"I won't get hurt I pro-" before Jimin could finish Yeontan started barking.