«chapter.thirty-seven»

Taehyung was now fully conscious. He looked over at Jimin and smiled. Jimin without a second to spare he hugged Taehyung tightly. Taehyung reinsured Jimin that he was okay and that there was nothing to be scared of anymore.

They were both happy Jimin calmed down. Now that everyone had been caught who had been bothering them and hurting them were in prison without it going to trail. Jimin and Taehyung were so happy, they could finally live in peace with there beautiful puppy Yeontan.

Taehyung was released from the hospital after a month. He'd finally recovered but was still in pain killers to ease the pain if it got worse at any point. They both decided to move house. They talked to their manager about it and he agreed immediately because of the horrible memories that had happened and scared that someone else would try and come again. They moved away from that house and street completely. They moved a little further out where it was quieter and found a nice house there.

It had a living room, kitchen with the dining room attached, three bedroom, four bathrooms and one room had a balcony. There back garden was small but perfect for Yeontan to run around in. They both settled down there happily. They still continued their idol work and even came out to army's saying that there dating since everyone was confused with everything that happened recently that made the media. Everyone was accepting of it but of corse there wasn't a few but majority were happy about it.

After that they were both happy and nothing interfered with their relationship because after everything that had happened they grew strong, they had such a strong bond that couldn't never be broken and they were both so happy about that.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
So this is the end of this book. I decided that it would be a good idea to end it here instead of in a few chapters time. I just wanted to say that I had so much fun writing this book and when I first started writing it I knew exactly what I was going to write. I also hope you all enjoyed it too. I am so sad that this book has come to an end. I have three Taekook books that I'm going to be publishing soon so please stay tuned for them.

Thank you so much for reading and I'm sorry that the last chapter was short but there wasn't much more to write after they were happy and they lived together happily. Thank you for reading and I'll see you in my other books. Bye💜💜
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 08/02/2019
Edited: 08/02/2019