«chapter.twenty-nine»

WARNING:
Fighting, blood, bad language and knives are mentioned in this chapter please don't read if you don't like these things.
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Jimin runs to the locked door and starts pounding his hand against it.

"Babe! NO! Taehyung! Open this damn door now" Jimin shouts and then started pounding his shoulder against it instead.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Taehyung heard Jimin's shouts, he looked towards the bedroom door where Jimin and Yeontan were. He smiled knowing that there safe.

"I'm sorry... I want you both safe" Taehyung said and unlocked the front door.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Jimin's shoulder collided with the door more hasher each time but it wasn't budging.

"TAEHYUNG PLEASE! Open the door" Jimin cries out for his boyfriend to come back, then he heard the front door unlock.

"B-Babe?" He stuttered.

The front door opened and shut again. Jimin slams his fist against the door.

"TAEHYUNG! N-no come back please" Jimin begged but no one heard.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Taehyung was now on the other side of the door. He looked up to see the mysterious man smirking and felt something come in contact with his cheek, the impact from it sent him back and his back slammed against the door.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

As Jimin kept hoping Taehyung would hear him he heard something going on the other side on the door outside. He heard a slam that was from the front door but he knew that it wasn't the opening sound. He knew what it was.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jimin cries as he bangs his shoulder against the door again.

He kept doing that, a bruise was forming from the constant, hard collisions with the door. Jimin was crying, tears were running down his soft cheeks as he kept trying his best to escape the room to help Taehyung. He began to give up hope as the door was thick and strong, there was no way it was going to come down.

Then something from what Taehyung said come into his mind. The window. He walked towards it and opened it. There was a very thin ledge that Jimin could put his feet on. He put his foot on the mini table he had in front of it for a boost and climb out. He rest the balls of his feet on the thin ledge as he carefully closed the window behind him so Yeontan wouldn't get out.

Jimin looked at the drop, it didn't seem that far but he didn't know. It was something he ever thought of trying. He took in a deep breathe and jumped. He landed on his feet put felt a shoot of pain coming up his left leg.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

The man kept hitting, kicking and slapping Taehyung all over again but Taehyung did nothing. He was told when he was a trainee that you should fight because it will damage your image and give off a violent ora when people are around and could make fans scared.

So he did just that. He endure all the pain that the man was giving him. He felt warm liquid spill from his head slowly. It ran down his face and over his now bust lips adding more taste of blood in his mouth. His was became even weaker with each punch but tried his best not to look scared or in pain. At times he failed but tried to show that he wasn't.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Jimin started limping around the corner so he got to the front of the house. As soon as he made eye contact with what was happening his eyes widened and ran.

"HEY!" Jimin shouted getting their attention.

"N-no" Taehyung's voice was barely a whisper and the man started hitting his head again.

"NO!" Jimin shouts, ripping the man away from Taehyung and he stood in front of him protectively.

Taehyung laid on his back getting his breath back and wincing in pain. All he felt was agony. He felt weak but he wasn't going to let the man get anywhere near or touch Jimin.

"Babe no... please stay with me" Jimin said looking at him softly before glaring at the guy again.

Taehyung forced himself through the pain and got back up onto his feet running past Jimin and punched the guy. He then kept his grip tight on him not letting him anywhere near Jimin. The man throws Taehyung about but refuses to let go, he said and promised he would protect Jimin at all costs and that's a promise he intended to keep. He got even weaker from all the impact though.

"J-Jimin go get help" Taehyung said in his drivers voice possible as his focus when back on keeping the man away.

"N-no, I want to help" Jimin said as he limps a little towards the two.

"Jimin, please go get someone or something, your hurt!" Taehyung looks towards Jimin worriedly seeing him limping.

Jimin started to get teary eyed, scared of what would happen to Taehyung if he left to get help.

"B-but- you better stay with me, don't die on me" Jimin said as he limps away around the corner again as fast as he could hoping to find anyone that could possible help them.

He limps down the street seeing a small group of people consisted of eight. Jimin got there attention and told them everything. They agreed to help and Jimin led the way as fast as he could.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

The man put one hand around Taehyung's neck squeezing his stopping oxygen to get through. Taehyung vison became blurry but from the shadows of the blur he saw the man bring something out from his pocket. Then Taehyung could feel a sharpe tip of an object against his stomach.

"Shit.." was all he could say before he felt more pain around his stomach area.

Jimin and the group finally arrive and they immediately take down the man. Eight against one wasn't fair but right there and then it meant everything. The group of lads held the man down and one of them pulled his phone out and started calling the police. Something Jimin started before by never finished.

Jimin ran to his lovers side bringing him into his arms. Tears fell down his soft cheeks once again as he looked at Taehyung's pained and beaten face. Jimin never looked anywhere else on Taehyung body and just kept his focus on Taehyung face. Yet the younger was loosing a lot of blood.

"Babe! No, no please! What's wrong?!" Jimin asked even more as Taehyung's pained expression became worse by the second.

Jimin felt Taehyung's arm move and he looked down. He saw Taehyung's stained bloodied clothes. Jimin's eyes widened, there was so much blood.

"I-It hurts" Taehyung's pained voice snapped Jimin back in focus.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 03/01/2019
Edited: 08/02/2019