«chapter.nineteen»

"Promise" Taehyung smiled.

"When can I get out this hospital?" Taehyung asked and Jimin shrugged.

"I'm not sure, do you want me to go ask?" Jimin asked standing up.

"Mhm" Taehyung nodded.

Jimin smile softly and got up from the chair next to Taehyung's bed and left the room. Taehyung let a few tears fall from being scared of what's going to happen to both of them. He heard foot steps coming down the hall and he quickly wiped his tears away. He moved his head to the side to see if anyone came in.

The doors of his hospital room opened to reveal Jimin. Taehyung was happy to see his boyfriend and not some random person.

"They said that if you stay in bed for the next week you can leave after next week" Jimin said softly and Taehyung nodded.

"When can you be discharged?" Taehyung asked coughing a bit.

"They said I am discharged tomorrow but I'm going to stay here with you" Jimin said and held Taehyung's hand.

"No, you should go home and rest, Yeontan probably misses you and you need to rest" Taehyung squeezed Jimin's hand slightly.

"But Babe, y-your still hospitalised I won't be able to rest if I know that your in here. What if something happens and I'm not there? I just don't want to loose you" Jimin looked down at his and Taehyung's hand.

"I promise nothing will happen, I'll stay bedridden for a week and try and get out as soon as possible" Taehyung smiled and Jimin nodded slowly and looked up at him.

"Okay fine but I'm staying with you tonight" Jimin said smiling slightly.

"Deal" Taehyung giggled. 

"Can I take off this oxygen mask" Taehyung asked fidgeting with the mask that was across his face.

"No Babe, you need it, hopefully not for too long, please keep it on" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung moves over in the single hospital making room for Jimin. He moved all the wires and tubes out the way.

"Come here I want to cuddle~" Taehyung smiled motioning for Jimin to come in.

"Okay~" Jimin said getting off the chair and getting into the hospital bed bringing Taehyung closer to him and held him close.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 08/12/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019