«chapter.six»

They soon made it home from the shops. Jimin opened the door with his keys, since Taehyung was carrying all the bags. When they entered the house Taehyung put the bags down and looked at his now reddened and sore hands from the heavy bags. Bending his fingers were painful but he knew it would go soon as he keeps moving them. They both took off there shoes and jackets again putting them away. They both decided that they wouldn't go out again for the rest of the night so Jimin locked the front door. He then walked over to Taehyung and grabbed his hands seeing the redness from the bags.

"You should have let me carried a few, your hands are sore now!" Jimin said as he looked at Taehyung.

"I'm fine Jiminie, it'll go soon it's not like it's going to be there forever" Taehyung giggles making Jimin smile.

"Ok I won't worry, let's get you some food made" Jimin said as he grabbed some of the food bags and took them trough and Taehyung brought the rest.

"What do you want to eat?" Jimin asked.

"I'll eat whatever you want to make" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin nodded and got out everything he needed and started to cook. As for Taehyung everything that Jimin wasn't using he put everything away making the fridge, freezer and cupboards full again.

"Do you want any help?" Taehyung asked walking over to Jimin.

"I'm fine Tae" Jimin starts walking to the fridge, "I'm nearly do-" Jimin slipped and whacked his hand on the floor.

"Jimin!" Taehyung shouted and ran over to Jimin helping him up and bringing him into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked hugging Jimin tightly.

"Yeah, m-my hand just h-hurts" Jimin stuttered slightly.

When Taehyung heard that he pulled away gently and took Jimin's hand gently. He looked at Jimin's now going red hand. Taehyung led him to the living room and sat him on the sofa.

"Stay here and I'll go get some ice" Taehyung said going back to the kitchen.

He quickly turned off the pan so nothing would smoke, even though it wasn't fully cooked through yet. Then he went to the freezer and got some ice out and wrapped it in a clean towel so it wouldn't stick to Jimin.

He came back into the living room. He sat next to Jimin carefully so then there wasn't much movement. Then he gently took Jimin's hand in to his own and placed the ice down gently. Jimin winced in pain slightly from the cold impact.

"Just keep this on for little bit so there's no swelling and the redness will go down" Taehyung smiles softly.

"Thank you Tae" Jimin smiled and he leaned against Taehyung.

Taehyung brought him into a hug and laid back on the sofa cuddling. They stayed like this for ages. While cuddling Jimin looked up and looked at Taehyung lips. He always wondered what Taehyung's lips felt like on his. He didn't realise how long he was staring at them and Taehyung started staring at his, he also had the thought as Jimin.

They leaned in closer and closer, with there lips only inches away. Taehyung grew impatient and he closed the gap between him and Jimin. Taehyung's lips met with Jimin's plump ones. Both there lips fit perfectly and they were both so sweet. After a few more seconds they pulled away and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"That was amazing" they said in sync.

Taehyung pulled Jimin back into a hug they cuddled more. But after a few more minutes Taehyung's stomach rumbled.

"Food!" Jimin shot up quickly.

"It's alright I switched the pan off so nothing burnt" Taehyung said sitting up.

"Plus it's late now, I'll eat in the morning, I promise" Taehyung smiled at Jimin.

"But, your hungry, you aren't skipping meals are you?" Jimin asked worriedly.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 25/11/2018
Edited: 08/02/2019