Simon Said -- The Cars Gone - Breath, Dean!

~*****~

Over the next few days, I stayed at the roadhouse. Sam thought it would be a good idea to go visit their mother's grave after John's death, and Dean reluctantly agreed to go. I didn't miss the look on his face as I told him I wasn't going, considering this was a family thing. As close as the three of us are, it felt wrong to join them on this.

Ellen had put me to work, and I ended up working the bar and serving drinks while she was able to relax for a while. It was nice- being apart of something ran entirely by women. The testosterone could get a bit.... obnoxious at times.

After a few days of my burner remaining silent, the bar doors swung open an hour before opening. I was stooped down behind the bar looking for the remaining bottles of Kracken. "We're closed right now. Come back in an hour, jackass." I snapped before popping back up. Dean just leaned against the bar with a smirk wrapped on his lips.

"Some customer service. I wanna speak to your manager." He quipped quickly.

"Dean!" I yelped, and ran around the bar to delve into his arms. I inhaled that rustic scent and sighed out. "God, I hate being apart from you."

"Didn't stop you a couple of times..." Dean mumbled quickly. I pulled my head back and glared.

"Anyway~ Where's Sammy?" I ask brightly. Dean nodded his head towards the door, and Sam burst in after a second.

"Just can't stay away, huh?" I hear a voice from behind me.

"Yeah, looks like. How you doin' Jo?" Dean asked after I detached from his arms.

"Where's Ash?" Sam questioned hurriedly.

"In the back room." I inform him.

Sam brushed passed me. "Great."

"And, I'm fine..." I called back to him.

"Sorry, he's, we're... kind of in a hurry." Dean apologized. I followed after Sam as my brows started furrowing with worry.

"Ash? Hey, Ash!" Sam called out as I stepped up besides him. The sign, 'Dr. Badass Is: In' hanging from the wood. I snorted as Dean looped his arm around me.

"Open up, Mullet Man!" I called loudly. The door immediately unlatched and opened just a bit to reveal Ash - who was stark naked. I blinked rapidly before leaning backwards a bit. "Woah, All hands on deck!" I declare.

"Sam? Dean? Lottie? Sam, Dean, and Lottie." Ash breathed out.

"Hey Ash, um, we need your help." Sam told him.

"Well, hell then, Guess I need my pants." Ash grinned before sending me a wink. Dean rolled his eyes and led me to the bar, where Ellen promptly started serving, seeing as how the bar had opened, and hulking men started to pile in.

~*****~

Sam and Ash were talking about where to hit next when I sauntered over to the Juke Box. My fingers grazed over the glass as I pondered which song to play. Can't Fight This Feeling caught my eye, and a fond memory blossomed in the depths of my mind. I remember my mom and dad dancing around the kitchen one night when this song started to play. The familiar tune started to ring out, and I smiled a bit wider as Kevin Cronin started singing beautifully. Warm arms wrapped around my waist, and tugged me to a very toned chest. I turned my head, and gazed at Dean's horrified expression. "Problem, babe?"

"REO Speedwagon?" Dean asked. He smirked when my face fell to an offended look.

"Hell yeah, Kevin Cronin sings it from the heart." I recite proudly. Dean just raised his eyebrows at me. "Okay, okay, listen. This was my mom and dad's song. This song is the spirit animal to their love." I explained softly and leaned my head back against his chest. "I remember seeing how happy they were when they'd hear this song. No matter what, they'd always end of dancing or gazing into each others eyes."