Houses of the Holy -- Angel

~*****~

With my hands pressed firmly against Dean's chest, I gave him a sinful smirk as I settled to a stop atop his lap, my hair sweaty and hot as I stretched upwards. "Come on, Baby, I'm almost there," Dean basically begged as his hips tried pushing upwards. "Just a little more."

I giggled and leaned towards him, pressing my breasts against his chest and started running my fingers along the contours of his face. "Now, Dean- being a glutton never helped anyone~" I teased.

He gripped my hips tightly and rolled my over with a grin. "You asked for it, gorgeous!" Dean growled out huskily before thrusting frantically. My lips separated with a series of groans.

Dean and I blew out a satisfied breathe as we collapsed back onto the vibrating bed, dreamy smirks slipping onto our faces as music blared from his phone. "Is it always this amazing?" I gasp softly as I stretch out happily.

"Damn straight, baby," Dean hummed as he quickly looped his arm around my waist. "We should use the vibration setting more often."

My phone pinged softly and I gazed at the screen. "As much as I want another round, Sam's on the way back. Come on, pants-" I chuckle lightly as I slip off the bed with that delicious sore feeling throbbing at my thighs.

"Let a man catch his breathe," He chuckled as I tossed his jeans at him. He redresses and plugs in his ear phones when I pull out my laptop and start pulling up the research Sam had found and began reading. With the bed going full blast, I smiled to myself at the relaxed expression on Dean's face.

After another few minutes, Sam stepped in. "Hey," He breathed softly. He gazes at Dean after I wave and furrows his eyebrows. Approaching his brother, Sam smacks his foot. "Hey!"

"Hey, man," Dean chuckled without getting up. "You gotta try this. I mean, there really is magic in the magic fingers."

"Dean, you're enjoying that way too much." Sam mentioned. "It's kind of making me uncomfortable."

"What am I supposed to do? You got me on lock down here, and you come back way to quick for Lottie and I to have sex all day!" Dean complained.

"Hey, you were the bank robber on the 11:00 news, not us," I retorted. "We can't risk you just walking into a government facility."

Sam shrugged him off before going into the bathroom. The bed finally stopped. "Ah, Dammit. That was my last quarter! Hey! Either of you got any quarters?"

"No!" The two of us droned.

"So, did you get in to see that crazy hooker?" Dean asks Sam.

"Yeah. Gloria Sitnik." Sam stated loud enough for me to hear. "And I'm not so sure she's crazy."

"But she seriously believes that she was... touched by an angel?" Dean asks.

"Yeah," Sam confirmed. "Blinding light, feelings of spiritual ecstasy, the works. I mean, she's living in a locked ward, and she's totally at peace."

"Oh, yeah, you're right-- sounds completely sane." Dean hummed as I approached the duo.

I swatted him on the ass and gave him a scolding glare. "What about the guy she stabbed?" I asked softly.

"Carl Gulley. Said she killed him 'cause he was evil." Sam explained.

"Was he?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. I couldn't find any dirt on him. He didn't have any criminal record, he worked at the campus library, had lots of friends, was a church goer." Sam continued.